Reviews for Best Case Scenario
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awww. This is a very cute story.
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
(0o0) I think I'm a Fluff-addict, sighn me up for Fluff-aholics anonymus!(0o0)
WickedSong chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I read this a couple of nights ago but it was on my phone and it was late and so I didn't get a chance to leave a review. Then I tried to search for it, but couldn't remember the title or a part of the summary so then I went to the fanfiction archive and found it. It was a panic over :)

This is so well written and I absolutely love it! The way they plan it out is neat and I really do wonder what would have happened if getting Rapunzel back to the tower had went to plan, if this had happened.

Well done :) In my favourites.
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
awwwww! So sweet! :D they're just so cute together! :D GREAT JOb!
Happy Endings for All chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was an interesting and original fic! Pretty well-written. Nice job!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was so cute. I kept thinking about it, what they would have done if everything went as planned and Rapunzel returned to the tower.
Satellites on Parade chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is honestly the only good Tangled fic I've read on here and it's INCREDIBLE. 3 So, so, SO sweet. The last line is so fluffy I could sleep on it. Wonderful job.
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Oh Eugene, grasping at straws, are we? Hmmm? Love the story!
SuperWhoSpazz chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is adorable!
sawyer105 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I think you would do great making up an alternate ending with Flynn returning Rapunzel. You can use the example from the stroy, because I can see the whole scenario planned out in my head. Please continue.
NikkyPickles chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
How lovely! This addresses some real concerns, and helps to explain why Eugene is so wary of a woman he only meets right at the end. Well done. More writing like this, please!