Reviews for Here With You
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Post more!
hog chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
it was beautiful, i hated it
Legendary Chocobo chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I don't normally like SD/Pendragon fics, especially about Ibara... but I decided to read this and found that it wasn't that bad! Mostly, I suppose I liked it because the author's notes were funny... but the friendship with the bird-Saint-Dane was an interesting take. I think it would have been better if you went into a little more detail about the meetings together.

Also, when you said that 'even Saint Dane couldn't MAKE flumes' I just busted out laughing. Like, literal rofl. Because guess what happens in the last book? (spoiler alert... a bit late, huh?)YOU FIND OUT THAT HE CAN x3

Thanks for the luls? :D
SkyWolf25 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Uh, it would have been better without the last part...

Anyway, I liked the friendship pard :D

What you wrote about Saint Dane making a flume is actually true.

It is written in book 10 that is was Saint Dane who made all of the flumes.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
i love this i wish that there was more
alphaonefourzero chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
MORE PLEASE i didnt think i would like this pairing but then i got really into it!
BlackWingedAngel-Lucifer chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
awwwwwwww this was really really cuteeeeee! And I'm also fond of the pairing of Bobby x Saint Dane and the timing it took place when they're trapped together on Ibara is great. The A/N's and comments on the side here and there were a bit confusing but still a wonderful story nonetheless and the ending had me squealing too D
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
why? why must cut off!
IHATESLASHH chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Okay. This is quite well written, but I hate slash and this pairing particularly. And the added Author's Notes everywhere make my head spin because there's just too many words grouped together. Bold your ANs please.

Telleo, not Tali.