Reviews for Fascination
Candied Pear2183 chapter 11 . 4/8
Wait... you killed him? Well ok? I loved your story though! It was an awesome read!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 10 . 4/8
Pretty cool chapter~ Wonder what his sister wants and its sad about Bakura's mum~ can't wait to read the last chapter!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 9 . 4/8
I thought they had school! Did they just quit! Or are they moving schools? Marik only just started at that one didn't he and now they live two hours away from it! Awesome chapter anyway! though I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad Marik moved so far away from his siblings~ can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 8 . 4/8
Awe~ Their moving in together! Thats happy and sad because there leaving the place where they live! And stuff yeah hard to explain in writing~ Anyway awesome chapter!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 7 . 4/8
OMG! What just happened! He got the initiation and that ass Malik killed his dad and Bakura got kicked out! What the hell!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 6 . 4/8
OOO! What are they doing to Marik! or with Marik? Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 5 . 4/8
Oooo! Bakura's father is the worst! Super glad they got together though!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 4 . 4/8
I know! How annoying that it won't let you do the arrow things for hearts! It lets you do emojis though~ Anyway! awesome chapter!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 3 . 4/8
Awe! Marik that was sweet! You made a friend! and Bakura's dads an ass. Awesome story!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 2 . 4/8
Grocery shop? Somewhere Marik could catch him working~ Cute chapter!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 1 . 4/8
A funny start! Can't wait to read more~
Miz Maples chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
That was the sweetest thing... and finished on Marik's birthday, no less. It couldn't be more perfect!

I loved how Bakura and Marik both helped each other through their tough times. Bakura protected Marik, and Marik protected Bakura. You don't see that very often. Usually, it's just one or the other; but in this fic, it was different. And goodness knows it's one of the many beautiful things about this story.

Malik was quite the creepy bastard. For a split second I thought he'd stabbed Bakura in a place more vital (though a stabbing in the leg isn't something to shake a stick at), so I was worried for a second. Thank God that Fluffy was alright in the end. (The way he protected Marik... words cannot describe how much that scene pleased me)

You did a fantastic job with this fanfiction, and look forward to more stories from you. :) Thank you for gracing the world with this fanfiction's presence!
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
So Bakura is Tsundere and Marik has some mad erection game. Kay.
Yami-The-Dark chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
:o Not anyone last chapter! I can't believe I forgot to read the last chapter! Hehe, you tricked us with that part where I thought there would be a lemon then there wasn't ;) I liked this chapter, and they do kiss alot! X3
juli chapter 9 . 5/15/2014