Reviews for Fascination
Miz Maples chapter 11 . 1/6
That was the sweetest thing... and finished on Marik's birthday, no less. It couldn't be more perfect!

I loved how Bakura and Marik both helped each other through their tough times. Bakura protected Marik, and Marik protected Bakura. You don't see that very often. Usually, it's just one or the other; but in this fic, it was different. And goodness knows it's one of the many beautiful things about this story.

Malik was quite the creepy bastard. For a split second I thought he'd stabbed Bakura in a place more vital (though a stabbing in the leg isn't something to shake a stick at), so I was worried for a second. Thank God that Fluffy was alright in the end. (The way he protected Marik... words cannot describe how much that scene pleased me)

You did a fantastic job with this fanfiction, and look forward to more stories from you. :) Thank you for gracing the world with this fanfiction's presence!
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
So Bakura is Tsundere and Marik has some mad erection game. Kay.
Yami-The-Dark chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
:o Not anyone last chapter! I can't believe I forgot to read the last chapter! Hehe, you tricked us with that part where I thought there would be a lemon then there wasn't ;) I liked this chapter, and they do kiss alot! X3
juli chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
why u no continue?!
IrkenIshtarGamer chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
I LOVED That.
Yami-The-Dark chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
TheMysticWonder chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
OH LORD MARIK AS A CHICK *FAINTS FROM MASSIVE BLOODLOSS*
Magnetic Guardian chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
You need to keep writing this it's amazing
Marquis Amon chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Very great story. -
fluffykitty-san chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
aaaaaw i was waiting for this :3 loved it :D
Names.Of.The.Forgotten chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Awe:) i liked this chapter. Keep it going! I love it so much :)
13579Marik chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
OMG YES! I started reading this and was hooked I can't wait for the next one!
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Love it! XD
livetodraw chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Such a good story wished there was more!
fluffykitty-san chapter 7 . 4/27/2013