Reviews for Vulcan
Arastria chapter 26 . 4/3/2012
You are spectacular! Really.

I just read right through from Arch enemy to Vulcan. Couldn't stop. Fantastic seriously!

Loved the different POV's and how you incorporated all the characters into each others lives. It's like you took season one and just filled in the gaps.

Amazing. Really!
Mistress Storm chapter 26 . 12/8/2011
I absolutely LOVE your series! Your writing is so intricate, elegant and fascinating!
cheshiresapprentice chapter 26 . 7/7/2011
awesome. that is the only word to begin to describe this whole little seris :)
flamedrAcon chapter 26 . 1/18/2011
Maybe you could do a similar drabble series thing with john but it wouldnt be as long. Just an idea if you get bored into oblivion.
House Calls chapter 26 . 1/17/2011
Please feel free to write more stories before the next season. :) Pretty please. :)
Deduced chapter 26 . 1/17/2011
Gooorgeous, I am in love with your view of the world. I can't even type this much of a review took me ages ;;

This is one of my favourite things I've read on here, it's just beautiful
Deduced chapter 22 . 1/17/2011
This is probably my favourite chapter of this whole series. To me, this sums up the relationship of these men. As we say in Language class: Pragmatics; previous, shared knowledge which gives situations a much deeper meaning. One of the nicest feelings to experience with a friend. And Sherlock's got it.

As have you, you fabulous writer
Gen chapter 22 . 1/17/2011
Amazing work- beautifully written. You've written Sherlock, John, Mycroft -all the characters- brilliantly and realistically, and I look forward to seeing more of them! Spectacular work!
House Calls chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
And now you have me very curious as to what Sherlock deduced about his mother's death. Very intriguing!
House Calls chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
Loved the imagery in this part! Especially ". . . seeing the future suddenly straighten itself out . . ." Really resonated with me at any rate. :)
Pickwick12 chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
So sad... Written beautifully.
Lady Merlin chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
This whole series is delicious! Sorry I can't review for all right now, but suffice it to say, the idea that mycroft implanted the sociopath idea is *genius*. Utter and true genius. And oh! the turmoil I imagine it would cause mycroft! you've created wonderful, believable, understandable characters, and I very much look forward to seeing more of them!

Love,

Lady Merlin
iamladyliberty chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
more! woo!

i am curious about the 'if he let them beat him up, he could resolve the tension between needing them and not wanting them.' i am not sure i totally understand that yet, and hope you touch on it again in the future.

still loving this series, thanks so much for writing.
House Calls chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
I was excited to see you had updated this story, and the two new chapters did not disappoint. Lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I'm sorry, I didn't actually read ur story (I'm sure it's great tho) I just wanted to comment saying,

OMG THANK YOU! EVERY TIME I WATCH SHERLOCK OR STAR TREK, I ALWAYS THINK THAT SPOCK AND SHERLOCK ARE CONNECTED IN SOME WAY! Hahaha sorry I'm just glad that u think that Sherlock is like a Vulcan...also I apologize again, because i'm not Reading ur stories...I just dont really like holmescest...tho I'm sure ur story is great