Reviews for An intelligent moron
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 5/7
Oh god! He is a freaking SIX YEAR OLD IN A TEEN BODY!
Aryndiel chapter 1 . 3/4
Pretty funny! Well done!
Q3APo chapter 1 . 1/5
that was very funny. i love the innocent america.
neverchange5986 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
OMG!

I JUST DIED FROM TOO MUCH CUTENESS!

I LAUGHED EVERYTIME ALFRED ANSWER!
TOO OBLIVIOUS AND ADORABLE.

I HEARD ONCE THE TERM BAD TOUCH AND I LAUGHED AT HOW ALFRED USED IT HERE.

GOSH... XDDDD
Winter chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This was so damn funny XD Alfred was SOOO cute here! I love how England came over and was vim forging him, like the old times. Good job!
WhatUpMyPeeps chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
That was one of the best things I have read in a long time! Great job.
Peace,
Peeps
Remelitalia chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wonderful. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Okay, I never heard that term used before...
How many times have I said "Bad Touch Trio" and never realized what I was saying... That explains why... They're pervs I bet...Always knew it...ALWAYS.
By the way, this was actually pretty funny... Keep up the good work!
EVA LONDON chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
That was hiloraus!
kikilalakia1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
ahaha Alfred is an intelligent moron, so very true XDD
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Hehehehe. Hahahaha. Whowhowhohaha. Omg, i cant stop laughing! And l need ro sleep!
PotterHeaded Half-Blood chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! And cute. Love this
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
this is great, i love that you've taken alfred's naivety to the extreme. Everyone just assumes he's in the know, but honestly? have we EVER actually seen any real evidence of America acting like an adult? I mean, he thought that the whole purpose of his trip to Japan was to make friends with the Whales.

So yes. thank you, friend. That was truly win.
Ripper26 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Well f*uck this sh*t is hilarious. I swear to whoever hears me that I cannot breath when I reached the middle. This is just so... so... hilarious. I think I'm crying now... this thing is so funny!
Hell's Eternal Fire chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is awesome. Mein gott! I was stuck between crying for Alfred, wondering how there could possibly be a 250 year old virgin and laughing at the thought of the FBI rushing in to prevent Florida from being invaded.