Reviews for An intelligent moron
Gwntan12 chapter 1 . 7/19
I can't breath... The reporter invaded Florida... Alfred is so oblivious that it's hilarious!
shardonaymb chapter 1 . 6/11
I had to go clean like half my house but I was still laughing I'm still laughing now actually,h hehe
oh my god... this is beautiful. i never need another fic; i'll just read this one over. and over. and over. and over. i love this
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 1 . 5/23
LOL I LOVE THE 'BAD TOUCH' EXPLANATION
sin chapter 1 . 4/30
holy shit that was amazing! keep up the good wwork ~
LOL
that 'doctor ' part cracked me up!
I liked your headcanon at the end though!
'Doctor Britain!'
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh my fucking god this made me laugh so hard! This was amazing, I love his obliviousness! Hehehe and I guess we know how the bad touch trio got its name. It's kind of sad, I actually thought that England was a doctor in this story until I read the author note at the bottom and realized he was using being a "doctor" like other people say that the person is an "uncle". I love how America was sitting in England's lap at the end too. That poor reporter, she'll probably be labeled as a terrorist now. And I can't believe America still remembers the bad touch from his childhood. That didn't sound right. Anyways, you know what I mean. This was really good and I hope you continue to write.
Tirainy chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
That was just...hilarious! XD
BlackNoblesse chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This wasn't good...it was HILARIOUS! XD She bad touched Alfred and tried to invade Florida...I actually kind of feel bad for her because she didn't know what she was actually doing...still amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Omg this is hilarious! I just spent ten minutes laughing my ass off this is fantastic! Thank you kind author, for writing the awkward dorky what-even-is-that sexual!America I imagine everytime i watch the show.
InkSoakedPages chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Okay, so I was drinking water while reading this...mistake. After spending a good five minutes choking half to death, I decided to write a review to tell you how awesome this was. THIS WAS VERY AWESOME! I just about died laughing...I can totally see this happening...And there goes all my faith in America during adult situations. God I can't stop laughing, keep up the awesome, yeah?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
LOL
MehLikey chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Very good! Made me laugh, which isn't too hard at the minute to be honest, but thanks anyway! :)
lol chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This was fucking hilarious xD
Aurelie-Atia's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I stopped reading for a second because I was about seething with rage at that reporter. How DARE she flirt with Alfred! I'll kill her! Thank god Alfred is an idiot!

But anyways, I laughed out loud when I read, "She invaded Florida!" Good thing no one pays attention to me anyways, or else I wouldn't have been able to explain why I was laughing. Love this!