Reviews for Letters of Love
Marceline Clockwork chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
You made me cry
I am a extreme jeyna shipper and I don't understand why Jason is with piper because I mean Reyna and Jason were best friends before Jason disappearing and I think Reyna has more right to be with Jason
Rebelle Artist chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
I'm personally a Jasper and leolypso shipper but ill admit the letter to Reyna was sweet. And I LOVED Thalia's letter to Nico. Huge Thalico shipper, right here! Anyway great story. I was wondering if you could do these couples:

Frank to Hazel
Hazel to Sammy
Sammy to Hazel from the Underworld
Jason to Piper or vice versa
Poseidon to Sally
Leo to Calypso
A mortal to Annabeth (I just think it'd be interesting)
And Luke to Annabeth (no Lukabeth though just taking about how he's sorry and stuff)
SmokyWings chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
I personally ship Jasper (cos you know, that's a canon ship and all) but you actually made me ship Jeyna for a moment there with that last letter...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
*Jeyna fangirl scream* I loved the last letter! It made me shed a tear right there *sniff* and the letters between the thee people were just beautiful. Please continue :) pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
just-A-Girl-1517 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
LolMeToDeath chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
I'm like, full "Jasper". But I still loved this letter. And I really can't picture Reyna and Jason drinking and partying. XD
LolMeToDeath chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Aww that made my throat tickle like I wanna cry ;) oh Nico. He's so freaking cute.
Love Chocolate Writing chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
athenasowl3271 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Hi so I've never been a Reyna and Jason fan but I don't know this chapter might have switched me it wasn't a strong hate for them a ship but I wasn't GO REYNA AND JASON! You might have switched me just now with this letter...good job! I LOVE LEO AND PIPER TOGETHER THOUGH! and so if Jason and Reyna go together then Leo and Piper can be together making it perfect! Leo and Hazel wouldn't work out because it's just weird to date the girl your great grandfather dated like thats wrong! So please don't write a letter between them...A letter from Sammy to Hazel or Hazel to Sammy would be so cute though! And then you can do Frank to Hazel! Sorry I'm writing a really long review as I fangirl...Sorry! I wish you had made Percy's note to Annabeth longer though like I really loved the length of this one compared to the other ones but its all up to you but overall its a super cute story I love it!
Laurathedemigodtimelord chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
After reading that I'm just thinking that long live is a jeyna song for some reason. I ship jasper but if something like this comes up I might move to jeyna I honestly don't know what to think. I cried more and more after every letter and I just love this it's amazing.
cinnominbubble chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
SOOO SWEET!Post Echo to Leo, I mean she doesnt have to echo in her letters right?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Nico's letter made tears form in my eyes, I love it though ;)
KitKatA198 chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
chapter nine almost made me cry. I'm wimpy. Love it!
Goth Bookworm chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Aw...That was really sweet.

If you take suggestions, can you do Silena to Beckendorf after he dies while she's still living?
Lmb111514 chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Aww, that last one made me really sad but I loved it. I loved every single one before it as well, they were great. Please write the next chapter soon!:)