Reviews for Top Ten List
rbutler chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Thank you for reminded us of the hidden depths of these characters. We love them because they are so complicated!
Lightmare852 chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
Wonderful. Especially how their lists complement each other's, bringing up beautiful and suprising insights on our lovely pair.

But I really have to ask: What's the # 10!
jsq chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
This was fantastic. Not only did it connect with the part of me that adores lists, but it actually made me tear up (this is not something I do. ever.). I particularly loved the chapter that talked about Brennan's heart. Finally, I just wanted to say that it's quite difficult to write from alternating perspectives and get each voice right- you did it quite well.
MiseryMaker chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
Loved the balance and the parallels in their thoughts! The epilogue was wonderful!
laffers18 chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
Awesomeness hun!

Glad you posted this all in one go, i hate waiting! LOL

Loved all 11 chapters, the Top Ten was just perfect.

Also, i love anything with some Sweets so i am very happy right now!

Just brilliant :)
206 chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
Loved it!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
OMG! What was 10?
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
So many of us writers have tried to describe eyes but wow...Love this:

Her eyes are grey, green, and blue. How can it be possible that one person's eyes can hold so many colors at once? It is enough to hold him still.

His eyes are a milk chocolate brown and she sinks into their warm, comforting depths.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
Beautiful and heartbreaking -

Perhaps he simply must wait until the next time her heart expands and he is there, ready to take another piece of him into it until she must contract. And perhaps one day, her heart will expand and accept that last piece of him and he will be whole again since the day she first expanded and took in that very first sliver.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Awww...see, there you go again - "he makes her feel wanted."
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
Trying to give us hope, are you? I, for one, am falling in love with B&B all over again. Thanks for that.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
Is it just me, or are these getting increasingly more romantic? I'm loosing my ability to write a "well-rounded" review because I'm too busy saying Awww...and wishing you were a staff writer for the show. Seriously, where in the hell was Sweets on coming up with something like this rather than the "you're the gambler" speech?
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
This was cute...I loved the "not in the way he/she thinks" bits. Made me think "I don't know what that means.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
This one is my favorite so far. This part really stuck out for me:

While it is true that he doesn't want her to carry a gun it is not because she can't handle it, rather he does not want her to ever have to use it. He knows how he feels when he shoots someone and cannot bear to have her experience those same emotions.

Excellent!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
I don't know what gets the bigger smile - jackrabbit or that Bren's content that she can read Booth even though she envies that he reads others so well. Nice work.