Reviews for In Love and Chocolate
hot4booth chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Such a hot and sweet story *u*
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
LOL! I love Angela's text! That's so funny! And his reaction is priceless! Great line, "Anything to keep his mouth full and his mind elsewhere." I love how clueless Brennan is! Whoa, way to swoop in there Booth! Love his confusion, "What? Why?" he asks confused by her behavior. "Why?" Oh wow...writing on his chest with chocolate is hot! Whew! Ah, love his confidence that 'this is happening' and minutes later says 'this definitely happened'. Very nice, "This kiss holds a passionate promise. It's filled with years of patience and longing." Very nice! Full of promise! Great chocolate covered challenge story!
marple chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ha ha this was just as chocolate sweet, messy and complicated.

Great fic, enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing
jsq chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
How sweet...literally. I have to say, their friends are better than me, because no matter how much I wanted two people to get together, I'd never walk out on a fondue party before dessert.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Very sweet and sensual. Thanks for posting!
Bonesfan25 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
definite thumbs up! Chocolate and Booth shirtless are always good in my book!
EmmyMayyy chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That was so sweet, bub. Amazing. And I definitely like chocolate a lot more after reading this. Where can I get some chocolate covered Booth?
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Okay so every single day needs to be National Chocolate Covered Anything Day!

As I said on twitter this was highly enjoyable.

Very very clever! I really would like some chocolate now, but there isn't any in my house :(

I loved Angela leaving the two of them alone, how very meddling of her, but she always needs to be that way!

As always the last line was perfect :)
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Love is a lot like chocolate. *hugs* for the Gumpy wisdom.

Crap, now I'm craving chocolate-covered Booth. It's like a daily fixation. Which I assume is soooo much better than just a Hershey Bar. :)
BonesSarah chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Okay, so I know I said I'd start reading you when my break began, but I'm terrible at waiting and I had free time tonight and everyone on the tweeter was saying on great this was which made waiting even harder. . . so here I am.

I'm *so* glad I didn’t wait! What a delightful story – silly, sexy, sweet!

Can you please be snowed in more often? Maybe I can turn all the windfarm turbines eastward when it snows here to send it your way? :-D

I can't wait to read more of your work!

Sarah
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I loved chocolate before. It just went up a few more notches that I didn't know existed :)

Hailey
morebones chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Why can't every day be National Chocolate Covered Anything Day? It should be mandatory to celebrate every day covering anything w/choc... Wait... I think I already do... LOL

Well, the important thing is that then you should delight us w/fics so damn sweet like this one! It was like a real chocolate-high: It has a gathering w/friends at Brennan's (that is becoming a must), a set-up Angela!Style but in a very subtle way, all kind of things that you can dip on chocolate (which includes B&B) and it has hot choc kisses and B&B getting hot over choc! THAT is what HH should do to compensate us for this H thing... No, he should do a whole Bones ep w/B&B covering e/o in choc. And doing, you know, "things". ;)

Gee, your fic even has a message! "Choc can be messy, but noone minds bc it gives you true moments of happiness (&pleasure). Just like love."

oh, yes, I liked it. :)
EverythingEventually chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Loved it and can honestly say I would love to be in Brennan's place!
Autumn Mosaic chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
totally perfect...as a chocolate and BB lover I must say you combined them in the perfect recipe..and with an amazing finale!
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Such a good and cute story!