Reviews for Twist The End
ratherbereading125 chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
Emily freaks me out, and in all honesty, she seems kind of batshit crazy.
bjq chapter 27 . 3/15/2013
AWESOME STORY
jempa1112 chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
That's sad, I enjoyed this story. Maybe you could have the apples as a metaphor for something else. Like in snow white the apple was poison ( i think it was snow white lol) Maybe you could have done something like that here.
GuinevereW chapter 26 . 1/25/2013
Please continue this story, I was absolutely loving it! Hope to hear from your muse soon! :D
Kendra1994 chapter 26 . 9/27/2012
love this story!
Dawnie-7 chapter 26 . 9/17/2012
OK seriously, I can't even focus on anything else that happened in this chapter because of those god damned apples!
Dawnie-7 chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
Ouch, that one hurt. Like, seriously painful to read. It just kills me when he's like that :( All week they've been playing reruns of when he finally admits his memories of hell to Sam, I've been dying! I feel so emotionally spent it's rediculous. And this chapter reminds me of that exact feeling. Nice stuff.
Carver Edlund chapter 25 . 5/25/2012
love the new direction! and please dont make me wait too long to find out what crowley has in store for the 2 of them :)
AuntMo chapter 25 . 5/6/2012
I am sorry it took me days to read this. I have been super busy. I love that you are not following season 7, if for no other reason that to do something different. But I would still love to see Spike and Cordelia, I mean Don and Maggie. And Frank and Charlie would be a hoot, too! I LOVED Charlie!

Peace out bitches!
nickiR0x chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
I haveno idea why, but I prefer your story over other Dean/OCs. It seems more independent than the others, and while the love story isn't too emphasized, it's still shown.

Now for my peeves: I hate that you don't include the love scenes. Frankly, you make the almost-a-love-scene scenes wonderfully, but I am so left hanging. I think you'd be great at writing love scenes. Another peeve (although this is only mild): Since the story is a Dean/OC, I completely understand, but I was kinda hoping for a slight love triangle. In all the stories I've read of Supernatural, there have been slim to none stories of Dean/OC/Sam. Don't get me wrong, I love what you're doing right now, but like I said, it's a peeve.

Anyway, KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! Hope to see the next chapter soon!

Sincerely, nickiR0x
Egyptian Kiss chapter 24 . 3/3/2012
Oh this is so good. I'm glad that Dean finally has Mira back and vice versa. Not sure if I'm really a fan of Emily - but she's a good match to Sam. I just don't get much personality from Emily like I do with Mira. It's interesting how you're using Meg; I like it. Love that Mira was the one to pick up on what was happening to Cas, and I can't wait to see how they help him fix that. I see you haven't updated in a while, but I hope to see more from you soon. EK!
Carver Edlund chapter 24 . 12/5/2011
love the story so far! cant wait to see whats going to happen next!
Eli-1997 chapter 23 . 10/31/2011
Sam and Mar should get together.
Dawnie-7 chapter 24 . 9/29/2011
Awww, everyone's back together...and getting laid! I couldn't be more thrilled :) I think it's well deserved after all.
Dawnie-7 chapter 23 . 9/29/2011
So much fun when plot points start to come together :) Except for the apples...those are still bugging me! This just got to a whole new level of exciting.