Reviews for Soon Enough
lovesrainscent chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
An excellent chapter illustrating how a good friend looks out for you. I loved this sentence: "She forced herself to bite her tongue in the face of her friend's happiness, though a part of her balked with guilt at the silence she imposed upon herself concerning Yoshino's date." You say a lot about friendship in that one sentence m'dear.
lovesrainscent chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
And again you do a fantastic job of capturing something that I suspect is a common source of consternation for a lot of girls. Having the guy know you were looking at him. Yikes - eternal embarrassment. And you've captured Yoshino's feeling of mortification perfectly.
lovesrainscent chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Okay - I suspect you're setting me up for heartbreak here but I'm completely enthralled. I LOVE how you're pulling them all in - Hiashi and Hizashi, the original Ino-Shika-Cho. They are all behaving just as I imagine they would. Excellent job - there's so few fics with the previous generation of shinobi. This is a treat.
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Yay! Hime - you're back! Congratulations on passing basic training!

This is a lovely story. The first chapter really captured that feeling of hesitation before setting foot into the room on the first day of high school/college/upper-level shinobi classes. It's a common bond of crossing a threshold and it's so much easier when there's a least one person there like Tsume was for Yoshino to help her make that transition.