Reviews for The Road to Happiness
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
The love "Jacob had for Bella never left him". That in and of itself is beautiful but then you bring them together and the birth of Alex and Emma and it is even more beautiful. The love they share, as husband and wife and now mom and dad is lovely. She will ever forget the loss but she is better. Thanks for writing.
tycchoice chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I can't even find words to describe this story bcause they wouldn't do this justice. I loved it so freaking much
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Love this! So well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Beautiful! Having lost a baby myself, I was very moved. Thank you!
Becky L chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was beautifully written, I loved it, so sweet
jul5857 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I truly loved this story. Having miscarried once when I was younger& then later being blessed with a healthy happy baby boy I could really relate to Bella's thoughts & emotions in this story.

You wrote it beautifully and I love that not everything was perfect for them... It was REAL.

Kudos...

Juls
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
enjoyed it!
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Loved it!
smelsies chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I can really identify with this story. Not the divorce part and I had a 3 year old at the time. I was 22 and I was 7 1/2 months pregnant when we found out our baby had died. I had a still born and the grief almost tore us apart but we went to therapy together. It helped and almost a year after we had him we got pregnant with twins. I had them a month early but they were fine and went home with us. I really liked this story.
bmthespian chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Great story. I can defiantly see how you took first place
Zayide chapter 1 . 12/16/2010