Reviews for When it Rains
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
i like It Keep On Writing it's wonderful
Joyful-Sound chapter 20 . 12/21/2011
Ah, loved it.

You did a great job in creating a story out of 100 words. One more to favorite!

-Joy
Joyful-Sound chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
I have to say, this is probably my favorite all-dialogue drabble. Ever. I'll keep reading, but I'm liking this already.

I used to be so upset to find out that long chaptered, decent stories were always drabbles, but now as I have no time, drabbles rule!

:D

-Joy
xForgottenxFlamex chapter 20 . 4/11/2011
This was amazing! I clicked on it on a whim and didn't know how I'd like just a few sentences, but I loved it. I think you did a great job capturing Whitney and some of the feelings I imagine she could have felt. I love that she had her own happily ever after with Alex! Keep up the great writing, I'm excited to read more.

Jess
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 20 . 4/7/2011
That was just so sweet and amazing. I loved every sweet short second. I esspecially loved when she talked with Kirstan and when she talked about being six. It was just so heart warming and sweet.
Tani Smiles chapter 20 . 3/27/2011
Aw, I can't believe its over :( ...but you've started another one so that's great! I'll definately be reading it as soon as I finish writing this review. So, on to the reviewing...

I absolutely adored chapter 19; I can't criticize it in any way because it was just perfect! I just love the idea you've created of Whitney contacting Alex after so long, even though she knows that there's a chance it won't be the same as before, but still doing it because of that small bit of hope. Beautiful!

As for chapter 20, I have to be honest and say it wasn't as great as I was hoping it would be. The part I didn't like was these two sentences...

'When I finally returned...shared an ardent first kiss.'

It just seemed a bit rushed, and I know you have that 100 word limit, but still it didn't really work for me.

However, there was something that I did LOVE in this chapter. I loved the bit that goes...

'But how could I? I was fat, I was ugly.'

I loved this so much because it sums up the problem Whitney saw in herself, and the reason she wasn't able to let people in. Then when you ended it with 'It was beautiful.' that was perfect because it shows the change in Whitney - that she really is better now and is finally able to feel good about herself which is a great accomplishment.

Overall, I've really loved reading these drabbles - they were great! Thanks so much for writing these 3

I'm off to read your new drabble series!

-Tani
Tani Smiles chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
Wow... I just realized that it's Kirsten and not Kristen. *-_-

I can't believe I've meen missing that this whole time.

Anyways, this was a sweet little drabble. I really liked the whole Whitney/Alex you started earlier in the story, so I'm glad he's coming back ) I also like that Kirsten is the first person Whitney tells. It really shows the bond they share as sisters.

I would love to read another one of these drabble series. If you want people to choose just between Kirsten and Mallory then I would have to say Kirsten. But if you're open to other character suggestions, I think a drabble series on Clarke would be great... or another one you might want to consider would be Emily. I think they're both great characters, and I think you could do a lot with their stories. Please let me know if you decided for sure to do this. I'll definately read it!
Tani Smiles chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
This was another great chapter/drabble. I actually hadn't realized until you mentioned it that Annabel hadn't been in your story yet. Just goes to show how strong Sarah Dessen's supporting characters are. Anyways, on to your own writing. This was great. I really liked the connection you created between Annabel and Whitney. Their situations were so different, but you managed to show how they could be seen as not so different from each other at all. In this drabble I could also feel that kind of silent bond/relationship that had been forming between Whitney and Annabel when they were home alone together for those few days. (even though I know this takes drabble place after that). So yeah, this drabble was amazing and I loved it. Hopefully you're not getting tired of me saying that :P Keep writing!
Tani Smiles chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Hey! Sorry it took me so long to get back to this story. This chapter was great, you really captured Whitney's emotion so well and make it so understandble to the reader why she would try so desperately to keep losing weight. The previous chapter about Kristen and Whitney and the balance between them was good, although I have to admit it wasn't as great as some of your others. It happens though, not everything can be great, and I felt that one just fell a bit short for me. Sorry if I'm being harsh. Anyways, back to chapter 16... I loved this one. It was perfect in every way. I love the way you deal with her anorexia and make it so real and understandable. Great job! I'll be eagerly waiting for the next installments )
Tani Smiles chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
Again, another great two chapters! And you're very welcome for the reviews, I'm just doing my part in being a good member of fanfiction, plus you drabbles really deserve them ) Like I said, these two chapters were both great, but I especially liked this one, 'Translator' because you've depicted Kristen's and Whitney's relationship so well. Like I've said before, they are my favourite characters and you have definately done them justice. I liked how you made it so Kristen was never talking over Whitney which made her not be able to speak, but you made it so that Kristen was talking for her. This really gave them a special kind of connection that I loved. I also liked that you showed that even though Whitney may have been upset with Kristen for continuosly questioning how much she's been eating and taking care of herself, they still have that close relationship, and Kristen is still listening to Whitney's silence. Also, 'Herbs' was really good. I like that Whitney realized that Moira had understood what she was going through the whole time and had known what she was doing. In the book I really loved when Whitney was taking such good care of the herbs. It showed her more gentle side which I loved. Anyways, enough of my droning on. You've written another wonderful two chapters. Great job!
Tani Smiles chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
I wish owning a copy of the book counted... then Just Listen would be mine! Anyways, this was again a very good drabble, as well as the one before it. I also really love your writing style. Great job and keep updating!
Tani Smiles chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
I absolutely loved every single one of these drabbles. I loved Just Listen and Whitney's definately one of my favourite characters, along with Kristen - I just loved the relationship between the two of them and you depicted it very well. I also really like your OC, Alex. He seems very much like the kind of person Whitney would befriend but still keep at a safe distance. And by the way, I get what you mean about not wanting to post them all at once. It's good for the reader too because now every few days I'll have a nice little drabble to come to until they finish, as opposed to twenty all at once and then nothing. Anyways, I'll be waiting anxiously to read the rest of these drabbles! They're really good )
YeahSureNo chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
You might as well just post them all at once if they're going to be this short...