Reviews for Love in the Time of Death Eaters
Mandi Blanche chapter 25 . 13h ago
Type your review for this chapter here...
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 25 . 3/20
The fic rocked! I loved it so much and there was a great balance between smutt, fluff and plot...is that the right word?! :D just know that it was great even if some of the kids' names were way weird but oh well, I'll forgive you since this was one of the best Dramione fics that I've read x
Dorawc chapter 18 . 2/10
died. love this chapter 3
you've shown draco's agony so well
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 25 . 1/30
This was a fantastic story. I really enjoyed the pace of it, as well.
myoung228 chapter 24 . 1/10
Amazing story. Love the prophecy story line and the family
Avengers4EVER chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I am so nervously excited for what could come next! DUN, DUN, DUN!
Abbie chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
I never really read fan fictions but ours is truly amazing ! I couldn't stop reading . I hope you decide to make more like this _ .
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
Why do all your stories result in a pregnant teen Hermione? It ruins your otherwise good work. :(
Guest chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
I really like this story a lot - a much stronger Hermione than your spy story! I don't really think the whole, they won't rape her bc it would make Harry more lethal thing makes any sense though. Can't say I'm not glad that she isn't getting raped, but it just isn't realistic.
Alizarin098 chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
It was a good story- well done.
ArwenUndomiel16 chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
Super interesting story!
Artemis Noir chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
That was a phenomenal story! I am not normally a fan of the Hermione Draco pairing, but daaaamn! you have made me fan. I appreciate the way you changed the plot, and I love that new prophesy that totally saved Hermione's life. The characters were all very believable and I totally see how this pairing could have worked. I think the only thing I didn't truly believe in the end was that Draco would kill his own father. He seemed to be thinking about it for a long time in that scene, looking at the less mighty, crazy individual-I know Draco is a darker character, but to me it seemed that Draco would consider compassion, or at least immobilize the man and let him suffer in Azkaban. Other than this, the story is perfection. Thank you for the good read!
Coley213 chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
Maybe it was in here and I just missed it, but how did Snape's life turned out?
fanreading chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
This story is so cute and it flows so smoothly! I really like it!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/11/2013