Reviews for Love in the Time of Death Eaters
KatieMichelleAMLFTL chapter 1 . 16h ago
hi, ive seen this story a few times but never got around to reading it, ive just finished it and am honestly hppy I finally did read it! I really enjoyed it, it was well written and didn't move to quickly :)
Lynae chapter 4 . 3/22
Please don't call Nott teddy! Lupin and Tonks son is not like Theo!
make more!
akatsukireunites chapter 24 . 2/16
That was such a lovely story! I love how you made them fall for each other and didn't dwell too much on Ron's jealousy, i hate dramione fics that do that. Great story, i shall add it to my favs list!
sallydanz13 chapter 25 . 2/9
i really really enjoyed this story:)
pauuuv chapter 25 . 1/22
I've shipped draco and hermione ever since the first book. The way you humanized draco was brilliant. The only thing that killed it for me was the term "baby". It was very North AmericAn and knowing Draco and his high pride, he wouldn't refer to Hermione as his "baby" or "babe". The mere thought of it sends shivers down my spine. Also, using the killing curse on both voldemort and lucius was, in my opinion, unnecessary since the whole aim of the series was to distinguish between letting your background dictate who you are or choosing to be better despite of it. It was also nice seeing some humor in Snape.
twlightbella chapter 24 . 1/20
Aww sweet family time
twlightbella chapter 23 . 1/20
Aww they won the battle
twlightbella chapter 22 . 1/20
Draco and Hermione got married and made a baby
twlightbella chapter 2 . 1/20
Hermione is not a virgin no more
chyaraskiss chapter 25 . 1/11
Reading this again. I have nothing to say really. I enjoyed reading it.
Texaschic1 chapter 25 . 1/4
Great story. I loved how you worked in the romance behind the scenes of the storty we already knew. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
(Sneer) Personally l would nominate the weasel, if he get injured or dies..well, it's just too bad...not!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
(Sneer) Weasel, you couldn't even afford a decent set
of robes, let alone scared anyone with your pathetic
empty threats, or maybe l should call you rapist?
I'am more than happy to teach you a lesson in respecting people rights you ugly filthy rabid ginger
shit for brains, the only good deed you can do is to die
during the battle, now that would give me lots of laughs.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2014