Reviews for First
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Probably closer to what reality would be if she actually hooked up with him in canon. After all, how do we know he's some sort of sexgod? And first times don't go nearly like they do in romance novels irl. Poor Sakura.
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
love it..although it would be nice if it was continued.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
that is AMAZING.

great lemon! i really loved how you described the sex scenes and sakura's feelings.

i hope you write more soon.
Isaha chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I'm surprised at the number of people who loved this story. I mean, you wrote it beautifully as always, but this is horrible. Kakashi is such a douche.
Baby Scorpion chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wonderful! Lalala
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oooh i liked this. It has the potential to continue but is great on its own. *Claps* .
JavaQuilava chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wow...sounds exactly like my first time :(

Again, well written and interesting concept!
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Awww...that was sad. :(
NeonAlchemist chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Very nice lol i feel bad for sakura tho. Her first time was not at all like she expected
LaurieHime chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wowwws. lol I liked that! Good job, haha, she still didn't have a bad first time :P. Truly love your work.
PockyPhoto chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
love it
craizypet chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
are you going to do a second shot after this? or just leave it as is?

i like the last couple of sentences, they sum up perfectly to me how relationships can be broken.
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh my...This so deserves another chapter, please consider it! I could expand on this in numerous ways, oh please, I know you'll do so much better:D

Hoping for more!

Ditte Mai

denmark
Black-Kat-585 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Interesting take.

I like it. :)
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Great PWP. I love the fact that Sakura didn't orgasm, because it made the story more interesting and real. Most stories on here make the most inexperienced virginal characters orgasm multiple times, completely ignoring the fact that most women do NOT orgasm their first time. (SB was like that too, but I didn't really mind, I still love that story). You're just getting even better .