Reviews for First
VampireKitty34 chapter 1 . 4/9
damn...poor Sakura.. I would soooo punch in the face!
la canelle chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Oh god, it was so hot...I'm blushing..yet I feel bad that Sakura didn't get to have that much desire release. Great story.
JustAnotherMaybe chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Is there more chapters? Please tell me there is more, I really want to know what happened afterwards. Or if eventually Kakashi will remember he did it with Sakura.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Probably closer to what reality would be if she actually hooked up with him in canon. After all, how do we know he's some sort of sexgod? And first times don't go nearly like they do in romance novels irl. Poor Sakura.
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
love it..although it would be nice if it was continued.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
that is AMAZING.

great lemon! i really loved how you described the sex scenes and sakura's feelings.

i hope you write more soon.
Isaha chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I'm surprised at the number of people who loved this story. I mean, you wrote it beautifully as always, but this is horrible. Kakashi is such a douche.
Baby Scorpion chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wonderful! Lalala ~
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oooh i liked this. It has the potential to continue but is great on its own. *Claps* .
Celystian chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wow...sounds exactly like my first time :(

Again, well written and interesting concept!
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Awww...that was sad. :(
NeonAlchemist chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Very nice lol i feel bad for sakura tho. Her first time was not at all like she expected
LaurieHime chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wowwws. lol I liked that! Good job, haha, she still didn't have a bad first time :P. Truly love your work.
PockyPhoto chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
love it~
craizypet chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
are you going to do a second shot after this? or just leave it as is?

i like the last couple of sentences, they sum up perfectly to me how relationships can be broken.