Reviews for Heavy In Your Arms
snow eopard chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
aww my gosh that is zoo god I'm crying
NoReviews4You chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
You don't get reviews because you whine. Your story isn't typed well, so we have to pick our way through it. By the time we get to the end, we have nothing positive to say. But fuck it. You wanted to whine, so I'm telling you the truth.

YOU CANT THREATEN TO NOT UPDATE IF WE DONT REVIEW! THAT MAKES US HATE YOU AND BOYCOTT YOUR STORY. I for one am going to post to simply bypass this alltogether now. Pity, it was DECENT even for a HORRIBLY TYPED story..
MrsBlack0028 chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
I thought this story was ingenious, and the part where Edward comes back into Bella's life even after she's settled down with Jacob was the twist of a lifetime. Even though you don't like Jacob, I thought you did us Jacob fans proud :)
ladybug82896 chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
It was very well written, but I hate Edward. He's like a god damn fungus that just wont go away. Still really good though.
Mckenna chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Awwwh:) how sweet:) keep writing and one day youll be wprld famous and be as well known as SM herself:) i have faith in you that youll do somethibg great with your obvious writing talent:) keep writing and live long

MckennA chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Do not kill that poor little girl with that inhumane bloodsucker. Have said leech just leave and stay friends with bella and lilly. Their and jakes happiness should not be ruined by that undead thing. other than that i abaoilty love your story! Keeep writig icant wait to read more!

ladybug82896 chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
I like the skip in time. It's different but I like it. And I would be pretty pissed if Edward was all goo goo for my daughter just because he can't get over Bella. Jacob's reaction is pretty realistic. Great chapter!
stormdog11 chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
poor she'll be better after she is with'll be all good till something goes wrong...i wonder what will go wrong...really good chapter! update soon! :)
Hanora chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
As they say in Star Wars, I have a bad feeling about this. Is Edward really dead dead or is he still the undead. I hope Jake gets the love he deserves, and Bella really is able to move on.
stormdog11 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
so good! i love this story! update soon! there is like only two of your stories i am reading right now...i have to read them all over so i remember each one...but i think I have to read one story at a time now! but update soon! :)
Hanora chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Interesting, very interesting. I think I know what the twist in this story is going to be and I can't wait to see how it is all going to play out.

Looking forward to more.
Mackenzie L chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Good job! Keep writing. )
bkohl chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Good so far, can't wait to see where you go with it. :)
JacobBlacklover2009 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I'm loving the story...please continue
Dl-8686-Twilight chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
pretty good for someone who hasnt read twillight