Reviews for Keep Fighting
Spica Celeste chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I totally guessed it!

Gah, I cried! Loved it! I don't know what it is about hurting Tony, but it's so addictive! Makes me want to go watch SWAK.

Loved this! I ADORED Gibbs' reaction. He was so stoic and sad all at once. And poor Ziva and Abby and Palmer and Ducky and McGee and just everyone! They're so in character, why can't we have moments like this on the show?

Anyway, super-loved this!
Spica Celeste chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hey, guess who's stalking your stories now? ;)

Oooh, I love hurt!Tony! It makes me gleefully happy! Gah, I have to flick over to the next chapter! Did he live or die? Wait, don't tell me, I'm going to look! :D
Bekah chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
*crys* TONY!
Danielle chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
So sad. ( But I like the last scene. D
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Awww... I am glad he is not alone.
sterno chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
WOW!SAD BUT NICE. LOVED THAT TONY WAS WITH KATE.. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
GingerNinja1111 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Absolutely amazing. I love Tony and I would hate if if he died, but this story is awesome! I love it!
DS2010 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Sad but I like the end
LISA chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
After, all the previous reviews you get about NOT killing Tony, you go ahead and do. this story would've been waaaaay better if it was longer, more spaced out and Tony LIVES. You should put up a tragedy warning. All in all, good plotline...till the end.
BnBfanatic chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
YOu need to label your story as a tragedy or put in your summary that this is a death fic because I would never had read it had I known you were going to kill Tony. Sorry to be so blunt, I'm sure you didn't know that most writers at least warn readers so they can choose whether to read it or not. :-)
sam'sgal chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Put it this way, if you kill him off I'll stop reading. lol.

Good start but please don't kill him off.
mncis chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
NO no no no no no no! I do not want him killed off! NO!

great chapter! Can't wait till the next chapter.
solstice chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Oooww, interesting start. Wonder what's gonna happen next. And uhm... NO! Do NOT kill him off. Let Gibbs and co find him in time. Pretty please?