Reviews for Just Like A Tattoo
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Koga Sukarama chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
I really like your story and I hope you will continue this really soon because I enjoyed reading it and It really is a good story maybe for an suggestion what if there's like a twist in the next chapter or whenever they arrive to where they are going and know more about gabe's past idk, but I really like this story and I hope you can continue :)
Jekrox chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I know it's been a while, but please continue this! It's really, really fun to read :)
Rockinrobbien chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
great story. ian/gabe is the best on tower prep
zammierox chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
omg hahaha i luv this! )
professor lazyass chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
this chapter was great. i love hearing (reading, whatever) ray's thoughts on ian's and gabe's relationship. i can't wait to see what happens next! please update soon?
Homo Explosion chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
OMG when r u gonna update?
tsuki1613 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
I love ur stories! All of them! I couldn't decide witch to review first! So I picked my favorite(this one) and decided to do a collective review. All ur stories are awsome and I can't wait for the next update. Update soon! Pease!

genderless-but straight chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
You aren't done with this story yet right? Cause I really want to read more of it. :D
atlantislover chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
How have i not seen this before? LOL

This is so amazing, i love it!

there needs to be more Ian/Gabe fics out there. I'm glad to see you have more series and i cant wait to go read those too. Also i really love your ray. :)

Awesome job! Cant wait for more.
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Kendall7782338 chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
awsome continue! continue!
TrueLoveFan chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Okay, so I love this chapter! So cute!
EmeraldReporter chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
What! That can not be all! Where's the rest of it!

On a side note, can you not rush the romance? Because there has to be complete trust between the two of them.

Also, can you not make it so happily ever after? Can you add in some thriller flare like the movie Jumper, or PUSH?

There need to be a Search and Rescue sequence. A really bad argument sequence where domestic violence is in play. (or not)

Tower Prep is there in the story for a reason. Maybe not for the best intentions (in your story) but as one of the only options available to kids like Ian, and Suki.
Adorable Angel3 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Yes, it is me. For some reason, my phone won't let me sign in from here...Ok, you are killing me. I mean it. Killing me! It's 2:00 in the morning, I have school to be ready for in like, four hours, and I still have two things to read lol.

Anywho, this chapter was cute. I love how jealous Gabe got! And I just loveeee how Ray is practically schooling Ian. I'm super excited for the next chapter and cannot wait to hear about Gabe's past. It's so obvious it's sad, even he himself has mentioned he has unresolved issues with everything...I'm super curious