Reviews for Winter
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Such a bitter sweet story. I like this version much better than the ones that have Italy sneaking off. This shows that Germany really cares.
NaomiToriyama chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
there's a problem with this.

It's soo short.
ZaCloud chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Awww, nice story, very bittersweet and sad. Very cool that you researched it, and that's a creative angle to take. Well written.
ChaosandMayhem chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awww. :\ Poor Germany and Italy...

:D I know I mentioned this in my other review, but I really do like your writing style. A lot of authors on FF try to pad their stories with unessential words/phrases, but you keep it simple and to the point without sounding like 'The Cat in the Hat', and that's a talent I respect. :)

Also, it's great to hear that you did your research. So many people are too lazy to even Google history. XD

Anyways, short, sweet, and sad story, but at least Germany can take comfort in the fact that he's doing the right thing, right? :)

So, if you keep writing for Hetalia I'll keep reading!

~Chaos
ktfoo chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I loved this story! ...and then it kind of stuck with me and so I wrote something based off of it... hope you don't mind :) .

Anyways, well-done and in character, so big fuzzy hearts to you!
I'mAPC chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it. I also love that you actually did your research! -glomps- People that take their time to write a decent and original fic...well there's so few these days. v.v BUT~! I loved yours. - Muy Bien!
Keroanne chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was very sad, but, at the same time, very pretty! I really liked it...