Reviews for Today Was A Fairytale
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
That was so ooc I might have a heart attack.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
Again with the ooc-ness. Enough all ready. Sabrina is sounding pathetic. And when and why did Daphne turn into a girly girl? And Don't even get me started on Puck. And all that cliche romance thoughts- ugh.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2015
WHO ARE THESE STUPED RANDOM BOOK PEOLE YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT IS SO ANNOYING!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
Dramatic sigh
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
PINK?!WHAT IS RONG(DRAWS OUT LAST WORD RIGHT THERE) WITH YOU?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
SERESLY?!GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU PEOPLE!YOU REALLY THINK SABRINA WOULD EVEN THINK OF SAYING SOMTHING LIKE THAAAAT?!YOU ARE RUINING HER GOOD QUALITYS!AND JEWELRY(BELLOWS EVEN LOUDER)?!WHAT WERE YOU THINKING(BELLOWS LAST WORD EVEN LOUDER)?!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
he he, coal. Fitting.(he he, the e part peonounced almost like a grunt, or an i, but not like the word i. ignor if confusing.)
Angry chapter 30 . 6/25/2015
Why did you stop?! Is it like a thing where everyone stops writing in 2012 and 2014?! What is it with you ppl?! KEEP WRITING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
SkyePenderwick chapter 30 . 5/26/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I AM LITERALLY CRYING THAT THIS DOESN'T HAVE MORE CHAPTERS! I READ THIS IN ONE DAY! YOU NEED TO CONTINUE IT! IT'S NOT JUST A CHALLENGE ANYMORE! IT'S A STORY THAT WORKED IT'S WAY INTO MY HEART! I NEEEEEEEEEEED IT! TWAFSPHAPPINESS! And, I WILL be PMing you!
Splendora Faye chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Love the writing! Please keep going!
syc.julie chapter 30 . 8/29/2014
Pls keep on writing your fanfic. It is absolutely essential to me. Thx
Guest chapter 28 . 5/6/2014
Update! Update!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/12/2014
Update please loved it it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it Amzing
Guest chapter 29 . 2/12/2014
That was sadd got me crying
Guest chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
Aww sett what the holy crap half BROTHER ahhhhh loved it still reading puck better get explaining