Reviews for Nomansland
Longing chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I know that you are now writing this alone, but you really should continue this. It's amazing and I really would love to read more. Please, please update. You're an amazing writer, and I hope that you post more in the future.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This archive is sadly neglected and I hope writing reviews might bring you back. This is an amazing story and I really want to hear more. Otherwise, it's the most intimidating cliffhanger ever. You are one of my favorite authors in this archive and I admire your work, so please update!
Aceisawesome chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
This story is so awesome, it's a pity it appears to have been abandoned ;-;
(Plus I wanna know the answer to the riddle XDD)
Nonnie chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
I know it's been a long time since you've updated, and that you no longer have a co-author, but could you please update this? This fandom hardly ever gets any new material anymore, and it's even rarer that anything of quality is posted. I personally would very much like to read more of this story, and I know the same is true for many people in our small fandom.
claire97 chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Brilliant :)
sparkles321 chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
More more more! This is so good. Please continue writing!
sparkles321 chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Oh my goodness! Y'all did an amazing job portraying the characters the way they seem on the books. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
please update! You are an amazing writer!
Foxface'sSpecialPie chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Out of the Frying Pan. And it's really good. Umm...yeah.

FSP Check out my stories
CelticRose1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
You used a Lemony Snicket quote in a Mysterious Benedict Society fic. I love you. You...that...gkealjsdnfm. Thank you. On a different note, this is very intriguing story so I shall continue reading. Onward!
Grammar Defender chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Ooh, the plot thickens! I'm so inexpressibly happy you updated. I wish I knew where Kahlan is, but ah well.

One of the things I love about this story is how inconvenient everything is. There is no trail of clues left for them to follow; no kindly man on the train waiting to take them to safety. It feels real, and it feels scary. And it's not the constant threat of Ten Man attack that does that - it's the cold. The big, empty city. The fact that they feel like no one in the world is on their side, and that no one is coming for them. It's beautifully done.

I actually caught more errors than I usually do.

""It'll be good to see the place again," said Sticky, said Sticky..." Er, I think you want to delete on of those.

"Nobody noticed when the /men in black suits/ came." Why is 'men in black suits' italicized? I can sort of see it as emphasis, but I actually think that it sounds better without it. Or it might just be an honest mistake - I know there's been some italics trouble in the other chapters.

Also there was a comma misuse somewhere, but I don't remember where and I can't seem to find it again.

Character-wise its very good. I actually think that Reynie would be doing more with holding the group together than Kate, but I suppose you need Reynie's internal monologue for the story. It's also interesting to see how they all react to such extreme situations.

To prevent spoiling it for others, I sent my response to the riddle via PM.

So in short, I love it! Give me more! FEED ME.

Grammar Defender

P.S. I appreciate the forethought that you must have had to put in the news article about the fire. It was well done - it blended into the background until you called attention to it, and then it was as clear as day. Very nice.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Yellow snow. Still laughing from that. LOL
Quiet Hiker chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Wow. This was a good, interesting story. I didn't find their being two authors distracting, you write well together (in my opinion).

I don't expect much, but I liked it. This is a fanfic that actually sounds like a real book.

Please start writing it again!
DramaQueen69981 chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Wonderful job. This is very well-written and has a very good, original plot. I will definatky be following this story, and I can't wait to read more. Good job.
Gecko chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Nice I like it. Good chapter length.