Reviews for The Love Dare
Vicky chapter 4 . 10/2
I'm sceptic about this fix because the idea of making Kurt a Christian is aggravating me a little because so many people on the show were Christians and Kurt made a lot of us feel like we belonged. However I have to say that your writing is very quickly convincing me otherwise. I really am enjoying this a lot. Good job! (:
Violet Madiln chapter 9 . 7/5
Why do you hate Klaine? Every single story you write for these two is so dam sad! I just sit in my room and bawl for hours at a time! Maybe try writing a NICE story about Klaine
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
darrens.abs chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
I seriously love this so much! It's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read!
Thenchick chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
well i can see Quinn being gay after she hooked up with Santana...
post more plz
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Loving this story ! Is there an end in sight?
imaginingimpossible chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Hi! Wow! This story! Updated! Goodness!

Ahem so okay, I was just trying to find an e-mail I sent awhile ago to a friend, and I came across one message with a list of Klaine fics I wanted her to read. And this was on it. And for some reason, I felt the urge to click on THIS fic, out of thirty. And it updated. SO THAT JUST REALLY EXCITED ME, OKAY? So yes. I'm usually more eloquent than this, I promise. But just... I enjoy the fic. So thank you for updating.
Cenny06 chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
More, please! This is so very worth the wait. Love it!
Loki's-Choice chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
The beginning kind of made me cry, which kind of made me hate you a little, but I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks so much for posting. Keep up the great work.
lauramarie216 chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
Keep writing! This story is amazing!
twostepper chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
chriskurtglee chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
when is the next chapter coming, you are doing a wonderful job so far.
mulder1921 chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
So glad for the update! Can't wait for this story to continue.
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Oh my god Kaelynn.

OF COURSE you would make Quinn gay and a Christian.

Oh my god, I fucking love you you little darling. I so want to just cuddle the fuck out of you!
Allison chapter 11 . 3/14/2012