Reviews for Standstill
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Loved it!, it became a favorite, just a question, were the turtles teenagers ot toddlers?, I would like to think they were teenagers, but by that time they had seen the sun more than once, so?

I liked a lot.

Thanks! :)
princessebee chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Excellent story! I loved the ending... creepy and weird and sad, enough explanation given to simply heighten the mystery and thus the surreal and somewhat wistful edge of this tale. It has a great unresolved and sinister yet sad atmosphere to it. Well done!
AlyCat3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
omg love this! everyone was perfect, and I ws wondering if thered b another chapter? or like a follow up? i sure hope so!
vacant houses chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I enjoyed this story immensely for obvious reasons.

Raph. Supernatural stuff. Raph. Raph being selfless. Nuf said.

(VH would not be surprised if you guys post her recent reviews on TT under the WTF section. She still doesn't know what brought on this state of giddiness and crazily happy reviews...)
Arachniphobia16 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
this needs more fricken reviews! its a good story. loved it. very creative and descriptive. i could picture the creature in my head.
NinjaMisha chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
YES! New fic from you all! *celebrates* :D

This made my day :3

Dude, that snake thing was creepy! Reminds me of something you'd read off Revelations o_o

I would imagine Raph not being able to remember what was sacrificed would drive Don quite batty.

But him sacrificing that precious memory was sad :(

Another job well done, guys!

I love that my favorite and most respected fic writers have come together to make some super team of TMNT fics 3
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Whoa... That's so awesome! *U* Love this! Gosh, the entire fic was just BEAUTIFUL! *U* Love it! The emotion, interaction, and the ENDING...! *U* Blew me away, man! Rock on!
monika chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
woah! the ending gave me the creeps o,o

awesome work!
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Amazing, but maybe I should read it late night to feel the climate.

At first I was like: "Man, Splinter is evil." I wasn't sure if this exercise with standing still wasn't pure cruelty. Then, when they had been attacked I was like: "OMG, Raph will have to meditate and and kick this spirit's ass in spirit pane." I really love that he sacrificed his memory for the sake of his family.