Reviews for Attention Getting Device
Nico Nissan chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I'm speechless! I don't have much to say except:

- This was really well-written!
- I loved everything about this story.
- I can't decide what's my favorite part because it's crossed between this scene:

He heard as much as felt Bumblebee slap Sideswipe on the back of the head impatiently.

"Switch with me. Now." The warning beneath those words made a tremor go through Sam but Sideswipe only laughed, relenting. "Of course. I was only borrowing him."

and this one:

They both were, and there was a heady power in that, two alien robots who could probably seduce anyone in this room and all they wanted was him.

I know saying this is repetitive but it was hot and amazing.
SomeGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
AH-MAYZING! HHOOOOOTTTT! That was some slaggin' good piece of smut right there. I need Sides now, oh God, he was edibly S.E.X.Y. *moans then blushes and giggles* Great one-shot! *applauds* You are one of the few who know how to write good smut ;).
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
H.O.T hot! best thing i have read... so far
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
HOT!
goddess-chan123 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
...i feel so dirty... im in a public library reading, um, well, THIS... im so scared someones gonna look over my shoulder and ask me what im reading... and im not kidding...

so, um, yeah... love the oneshot (i have no shame...)
Lukas Bondevik chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh. Dear. Primus. That was quite something. I'd really love to leave an incredibly long review right about now, pointing out every single thing I liked and what was more amazing that others, and how I like your writing style, and how your Sideswipe is different from every other Sideswipe I've ever read, though not in a bad way, and really just- ...yeah. But my mind is sorta blown away right now, so as much as I want to, I feel kinda numb, if you get what I mean? (aaand no, eh, not in a 'perverted' way. Just the 'this was amazingly well written and I need some time to process it' kind of way).

I have to say though, somehow this part was my favourite through the entire one shot:

""Here," A cold glass was pressed against his mouth and Sam drank without thinking, nearly choking at the unexpected bitterness. Sideswipe didn't relent and it was either drink it or wear it"

I can't really explain why, I mean, there are no English (or other language) words for it. I somehow like the image of Sides in my head, the way he gives Sam the alcohol without giving him the option not to drink it, Sam not really being old enough for it and Sides being so much older and- eh.. I don't know. I try to form an explanation in my head, but no matter how I word it, it either sounds wrong or not like I actually mean it. But I liked that part, I read it surely a couple thirty times. And it really annoys me that I can't propperly put my finger on or explain exactly what it is about it that makes me love that simple little part so much.
Chemical Access chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
...hot. all there is to say :D
AH36 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, that just turned all of my insides to putty! This... was... hot.

That's all I can say.
Threnna chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is the 2nd of your fics I read, and this decides it: you must be some sort of transformers fanficion author goddess, nothing else for it. Now, while I realise this review is painfully short, I hope you'll excuse me as I head off to bury myself in the rest of your transformers fics.
spade-tongue chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
ditto on what everyone else says...mmm.

"...since there was a pretty good chance of public humiliation going along with it. And he sure as hell wasn't going to go for Bumblebee's version of it." I couldn't stop giggling like a fool, poor Sam wasn't expecting Sides version of it. Accident or not it was good lol. Love your au too. :D
sugarcube chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love this threesome! Sidebeesam ftw!
hotstep122 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
oh gosh...this is too hot for my small room to bear
Junuen Lisunia chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That was HOT! great fic!
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh my god, this is so fucking sexy. The writing's awesome, the style's awesome, the characters even better, and the whole... aure that this fic gives off is pure sexiness. I really adore this story. On another note, please update your other one, the Experimental whatever-it's-called-I-don't-remember-right-now-sorry Transformers one.
Transformersfan524 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Sam definately got Bee's attention.