Reviews for In Good Hands
ShiningAngelEyes chapter 1 . 9/29
Aw, this is so cute! I love the way you wrote Tony and Gibbs in this and, well, how he's defending him. Your writing style is also very smooth and I think I'm gonna check more of your stories out now. Very well one!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/17
Love the ending.
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Great story!
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
aww I love this short as well. SO I totally just went and read your profile and geesh you sound like such a great person haha. I love anime and manga, and I am totally willing to watch the japanese versions haha, sometimes the voices are better in them. Question: have you ever watched Korean dramas, they are hilarious :). Anywho, once more enjoyed this short story. I don't have quite the hate on for Vance that you do hahahahah, but he is totally clueless about Dinozzio it seems :) And I love how Tony collects Gibb's awards, that was soo cool to see :) And I'm glad you wrote a short about it, and TOny's reasons for doing so, I thought that it was well thought and had great reasoning :)
All Hail Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
OMG! This is amazing! I love the relationship between Gibbs and Tony and you captured it just perfectly. I do so like it when they come to each other's defense.
Madances chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I enjoyed your story. Good job. Tracy
K chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
why does everyone hate on Leon so, he's cute and so much nicer than Jenny-the-psycho.
katesari chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I like it! always like the way people write the Vance has a thing with Tony and Gibbs. bye
GingerNinja1111 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Aw! I love Tony and Gibbs! I do hate Vance. Really good stry!
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I love this fic! Even though Gibbs and Tony aren't together much in it, the way you've written their bond is great! Having Gibbs stand up to Vance for Tony was wonderfully written :D Thanks again!
blarney chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Good story and all I saw were the words "best friend". Where do you get more than that from those words? Must have missed something. Anyway, I'd love to see something like this happen on the show and for Vance to be put in his place.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2010