Reviews for Dumb Luck
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Really enjoyed this!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I think I can honestly say that I love everything about this story. It had me sitting on the edge of my seat, laughing and biting a my nails the entire way through. I swear at the end there I just wanted to hug all of them. I loved how Raph and Casey got Mikey away from the police. It was epic. It was cute that Mikey was trying to keep Raph's spirits up even while he was bleeding out. Very Mikey of him to laugh the situation away. This is going straight onto my favorites list.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
HAHAHAHA Hilarious! Was laughing almost the whole story!
Puldoh chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Aww man, I love this fic! It's like my new favorite! AWESOME! LOL
princessebee chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Awesome and hilarious and nail-biting and enjoyable. (I was, at one point, waving my hand above my head saying 'how are they gonna get outta this aaaahhh!') I like the way some of these stories that are sort of sold as 'whacky hijinks' end up having a far more serious undertone to them, they get out of hand, turn unpleasant, desperate, tense... I think it's very true to life and it rounds the stories out, keeping them from becoming simply shallow. Man, my heart ached for Raph when he thought he killed that cop... then I was LOLing moments later as they stole the cop car... and then, all the ensuring tension too... but finally finishing with a good LOL. Great stuff!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awesome job on this. I loved how they got away from the police and Splinter's last line at the end. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hah, that was a fun read! :) I liked it a lot, xD Every little bit of it!
NinjaMisha chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Man, this one was intense O_O

It had the makings of some epic action flick!

As usual, you all had me glued to my laptop screen from start to finish.

I love that you were able to give a part to everyone without it being too overcrowded with characters. And the conversations between everyone was brilliant, as well as the character personalities. So spot on!

I'm looking forward to the next fic you all put out! I hope it's soon 3
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
lol. This was awesome! Hilarious and serious at once! *U* Rock on! I love it when Raph and the brothers show concern and protectiveness for one another! *U* Love it! Rock on!
monika chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
this was brilliant! hahaha i had so much fun reading this XD

thank you sooo much!
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 12/16/2010

The family relationships were great! Now, if only you could write a fanfic where Mikey somehow gets dizzy in the lair. Don may notice Mikey looking sick, and Leo notices something is off, but it's Raph that ends up seeing him slump down and catch him as he faints. That would be wonderful if you would be so kind as to write that fanfic for me! _ Thanks!