Reviews for The Banana Split
DeepVoice'06 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Great story you got here!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Cute companion fic to Singr's story, Jenna! And you also captured Arnold and Helga very well, even in their reversed roles!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Aw adoreable fic here
ZevGun chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
TPJ was a good read and so was this companion fic

You did a good job at matching SuprSingr's characters. Arnold is still a bit creepy, yet adorable. Glad to see he's able to hold himself back from going off the deep end (most of the time).

I may not remember correctly, but aren't some of Arnold's dreams Helga's from the show? I recognize the part about President Helga and the rescue mission (with reversed roles).

Heh, love the idea of Helga kissing a banana split. I was thinking it was the shape when it was first mentioned she didn't know why she liked them and her kissing it proved that was the reason. She can't stay in denial forever, she'll crack before the month is up.

Nice fic

thanks
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Too cute! I have to agree with you, The Pickle Jar is a great fic. I really hope SuprSingr plans on continuing that one. And this was absolutely adorable. I can totally see Helga kissing a sundae like that, TPJ universe or not! Haha.
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
:D This was AWESOME, Jenna! I know I already said so to you, but I'll say it again. X3

You really captured the SUPR special awesome universe of Singr's TPJ ficcy! :D I feel like I'm reading something out of the original story! And you even threw in Lyle! AWW! Who knew that someone I created in a crappy fic I wrote way way back would actually come in handy like this? XD

XD Jeez, Helga's gonna have to face a huge dilemma because let's face it...she loves Arnold! XD Forget Lyle! He can't give you what Arnold can! ACCEPT IT! Oh well, soon enough she'll realize that with Lyle, she's wasting her time. :3 YES!

This was a great story and I loved it! X3
angie93 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
hahahah love it hahahah this is so erfect for TPJ hahaha i can't wait for more of it hahaha, especialy if helga acts more like here hahah ;D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is just so good. Great job on the dialogues.

Keep the good writing.
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I AM REVIEWING! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I hope I'm the first! :D:D:D:D

Okay, first off, I am SOOOOOO excited and happy that you wrote this for me! You're my favorite author and big sister and like the awesomest person to ever take a breath, so you can imagine how epic this must be for me. ;) And oh my gosh, it was SOOOOO in character (Really, it was :) ), and inspiring and cute and OMG, Lyle and Lila, and LOL! I love how you put some little spoilers in this, but they weren't really spoilers as they were little hintings at spoilers I've told you about. XDXDXD People are just gonna be like, "Say huh?" at some parts. XD Like the worshiping her pictures and the Lila dating Arnold (It wasn't stated as it was hinted ;) ), and the Lyle and Lila being brother and sister. XD Awwwww, but all will be revealed soon enough. ;)

AND LOL! I LOVE Helga eating banana splits because she's subconsciously in love with Arnold! Just like how Arnold was with her in the regular series! XDXDXD Just another hidden bow in the fic. ;) If you know what I mean...

AND LOL! I LOVE how you captured Helga being freaked out by how much she already likes Arnold. XD It's AWESOME! And JUST like how I want it to come off in the fic. ;) ;) ;) Poor dense girl who's not really dense but trying to STAY dense 'cause she can't handle the truth. XDXDXD

AND OMGOSH! LYLE IS MATCHMAKING! LOL! XD! SOOOO funny and cute! XD Lol, oh, Lyle... XD

Your very hyper and inspired to write lots of TPJ Ficlets dedicated to you baby sister...

SuprSingr