Reviews for MTRO's On Work
Lorii-chan chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
this is too hilarious hahaha!
if possible i would like it if this fic continues xD
Wassabi Bunny chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I love it:
; so, how about an update to make the reader happy? Ehehe.. Please? *insert mikan's puppy eyes here and imagine you're natsume*
Enzerufataima chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Finally... Na-update din.. :D

Waiting for the Next Update.. :))
spica14 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
this is definitelly good. u must continue writing this storu. i can't wait to read how their crazy matchmaking plan would turn out. it is really quite hillarious. please do update soon.
Babylion Sakura chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
lol. soo funny!
kuroainii chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
please update soon :3
kuroainii chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
hahah, that's funny..because they're efforts will surely just be a waste!
tylercass chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
This Is So Funny And cool Please Update Soon :)
threatmantic chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
You always manage to make me laugh! Koko and Mochu are going to have the best baby, I just know it! I wonder when the rest on the MTROS will realize Natsume and Mikan already are dating! UPDATE SOON! I can not wait for more!
peashooter chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Ate! Sa wakas may new chapter na ang MTRO's On Work. Ang tagal na nito ah. haha. At sa wakas nag-review na ako. Hmmmm. What should I say? You already know that I love your stories. wooot~~ Ahah! Finish this story na! haha. Antagal na rin nito eh. Then you'll update FCMSCL, and we'll all be happy! Banzai! :

33333
sEcretmiNdLoLITA chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
awesome! ;3 UPDATE! \m/
EnzeruFataima chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
LOL...this chapter is hilarious...and I WANT UPDATE SOON..!

PLEASEEEEEEE!
KidTantei chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I LOVE THE QUOTE. I love their impersonations, that made me laugh so hard. XD I hope they still continue the project even though Natsume and Mikan are already together. XD

Love it love it love it. Good job Abi :D

(I really can't think of anything else to stay. Speechless ako e. HAHA FAIL TAGLISH NA NAMAN. :P)
Chocobeans chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
nice story hope you update soon
threatmantic chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Poor MTROs are just going to do everything for nothing! xD Update soon!