Reviews for Not How She Appears
Julia chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow! I really like it. Though I think Drizzt would stop caring if he'd kill any humans if they were getting at him like that bunch of farmers did.

How about a sequel? Please? Pretty please? )
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
really good! it's not overly romantic and i like it that he is injured and nursed back to health by the kind lady. :) my day has gone screwed, reading this has calmed me down too. any more drizzt?
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I'd say Ryza is beautiful on the inside. Very beautiful.

Nice story, I enjoyed it. Keep writing my dear.

-kangarooney-
Alti'uin chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I loved it! Just one problem as I read this. You need to proofread. There are some mistakes that can be fixed with this (if you did proofread, then I'll just let you know that you missed somethings). Drizzt was very much in character and I just got so tense when he was in that situation with the mob. Very edge of the seat action going on. Though I just wanted to point out that drow is like deer, it is both singular and plural (so that 's' in the beginning is not necessary). I'm glad you had fun writing this, I had fun reading it. Good luck on the rest of your stories.
OhShirleyUJest chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
You know, this is really good. I mean, better than a lot I've read... by a lot. It would probably get more recognition though in the Forgotten Realms category; that is, if you are one of the authors who thrives on reviews. I know most of the good ones, and many of the mediocre, do.

Keep writing! I'll have to check out your other story...
Puppet White chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Oh! You explained this well! I didn't get confused or anything throughout the entire thing! Thank you for making it readable and awesome at the same time! :D

I really like Ryza, she is a very likable character. An excellent job well done, especially for a one-shot! I am actually amazed, which, I'll be blunt, rarely happens. I kind of want more of this story and these characters, including Jul and Ryza. I would like to see more of this. Could you please write some more? *does Oliver Twist British accent impression*

I'm really starting to like this world! I might just ask for this for Christmas!

Thanks for writing! (I still waiting here with my ax for the update of the Erestor and Glorfindel fic) *grins evilly*