Reviews for Of Treasure Maps and Steel Eagles
XionAmmy chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
I'm guessing Indiana Jones is the archeologist. As for the pirateā€¦ I'm less certain, but is it Jack Sparrow?

Anyway. Great story. Very well-written. Congratulations, and keep up the good work!
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
Wow...just...brilliant. all of the characters were really in character, details and explanations astoundingly great, and the story was genius!

There were a few times throughout where you lapse from 3rd person limited to 1st person POV in someone's given POV but besides that everything was amazing!

Keep doing awesome work!

CelestialSonata7 chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
Considering most crossover stories are horrible; where everyone is OOC and things happen that would never happen in either fandom, this one was pretty good! I'm impressed!

I love both movies, so seeing them come together like this was quite a treat for me! I really love how Riley had a more important role in this story. With being my favorite NT character; seeing him always cast to the sidelines in the movies frustrates me to no end. This story brought him out well, and I thank you for the temporary satisfaction it brought me!

The general storyline of this story was quite creative; a treasure hunt for an actual magical artifact? It was a really creative way to bring the two movies together, and the transition was quite well-written. Seeing two characters from different movies talking side-by-side certainly gave me a cool feeling. :)

I'll admit, there were some times when the writing got a little confusing for me; the perspectives jumped around so much that it was hard to tell which "he" it was talking about at some points. :P

All in all though, this story was definitely interesting, and entertained me quite a bit. Well done!
Purple Cyphers chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
having seen The Sorcerer's Apprentice recently, i took an interest in the story line and came to read some fiction. there is just one thing bothering me about this story, and its not something that could be helped on your part, because not many people watch until the end of the credits, but Horvath retained his cane in the end. no idea if all the rings were still on it or not, but he has it. the final scene at the end shows the Hat from the Fantasia scene and then pans over to see Horvath's bowler hat, then his hand comes out to pick it up and he walks by, holding the cane.

just thought you should know that, since it leaves room for a sequel and all that. either way, with or without his cane, i love this story, especially how you addressed the 'resemblance' of Ben and Balthazar.
dgraymanfan 200 chapter 23 . 6/10/2011
it's over :O it was a great story. :)
Hailey chapter 23 . 6/10/2011

I really liked this fanfic! It wasn't predictable at all. I was shocked at what Balthazar had done and the fact that Harvey and Riley are related. :)
Lilianne Lei chapter 23 . 6/10/2011
What an amazing story! I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter and found the plot inventive and entertaining. The ending was very nice- it tied up the loose ends while leaving hope for the future. Excellent. :D
nanu107 chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
*Freezes up in surprise* That's it! I'm going to jump and... ahhhhh you can't do this to me!

Love the idea of keeping Ian under watch while watching a movie... and Dave you should totally get an Energizer recharger, handy in moments like this. _!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
Oh my goodness! I had to read everything you had done before I reviewed because it was that good! Please update soon, I'm looking forward to another chapter!
GreyKestrel chapter 19 . 2/15/2011
Just finished re-reading everything in one go and thought I'd drop by to tell you that it's quite an enjoyable story. I love how you've managed to weave together National Treasure and Sorcerers Apprentice so well, the way you write it is like they were always meant for each other.

I have to admit, I'm not a big Star Wars person, so a lot of those references are lost on me but you've done a good job at making sure that all those references are easy enough to understand for someone who isn't familiar with them.

Looking forward to reading (and betaing :P) the future chapters and can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
nanu107 chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
OoO? Where do you hide a powerful relic that can cut through any material? In a theater that played A New Hope. -_-? Totally and ironically fitting!
nanu107 chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
See I told you you could do it Dave! Mass teleportation huh? Interesting thought you've got there.
nanu107 chapter 16 . 2/11/2011
I knew you would go Star Wars on me! And Dave went totally Jedi on everyone! Love it!
nanu107 chapter 15 . 2/11/2011
Come on Dave! Make us proud! Yay!
Snips95 chapter 17 . 2/6/2011