Reviews for Home Beyond the Sky
Twilight Blade X chapter 1 . 3/21
This was an interesting story while it lasted.
Kasan Soulblade chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This, like it's companions piece "the locked room" is both sweet and sad. You've got an awful situation, a child going off to war in this one, told from the perspective of those left behind. In the pervious piece you have an equally jarring piece where two parents fight to recall and live with the fact that they have a son, a son they can't remember. The reactions of both are realistic, neither over dramatized or understated, and for that I thank you.

No one I've seen on this site explores the magnitude of the throwaway comment that Sora had been "forgotten" Not even the creators. And that's a shame, because as you've shown with both works there is something to say, and show with that scenario. The same goes with the core thoght behind this tale "home beyond the sky", there is something to say of a homecoming that is not. And the ramifications of both are bittersweet.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow. That was great!
natcat5 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow. I don't know why this doesnt have reviews. It's quite well done, especially as you were describing some of the quirks that Sora picked up, like sleeping on the floor. I also really liked the scene with his scars. And my gave part was probably when Mickey asked Rikus Dad to promise to forgive him. I really did enjoy this fic. It was a very good read.