Reviews for Just
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 1/26
Very nice. One of the things about 'ExoSquad' that has always left me wondering is the situation between Marsala and Winfield - how they went from rebel leader and ExoFrame pilot who captured him during the 'rebellion' to an ExoFleet Admiral and a trusted trooper under his command fifty years later - and this touches upon that and Winfield's feelings about the 'rebellion' quite nicely.
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
A very interesting read that leads into many good possibilities that lead into the series as a whole.

1. Leads to Winfield sponsor Marsala's application to Exofleet.

2. Also leads to the line Winfield saying in the series that they owed their success to Marsala as well as the other neosapiens who sided with them against Phaeton.

Also Winfield does very well in asking the question nearly all who had seen combat first hand will mostly likely ask during their lifetime.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Not bad. I do like Winfield's conflicted view, that while he ended the war, the Neos might have been justified.

I think this could definitely be expanded, perhaps showing a conversation between Winfield and Marsala.
Starscream chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Very nice, I actually surmised when I was doing a bit of the backstory of my Exo-Squad/Gundam x-over, even though it was never mentioned in the show, that Marsala probably spent time in prison after the 1st Neo Sapien War.