Reviews for Digimon: Accel Stream
Kanius chapter 40 . 5/26/2012
Good chapter, man! The duel was very enjoyable and you did it right. Round of applause for your duel!

It was a good back and forth between Andes and Ken. She just loves tormenting him when he's down. So, it was surprising to see them team-up against Carnage!Uranus and Venom!Neptune. Speaking of which, you didn't let up making those two let their obsession become more dark and twisted, thanks to the symbiotes.

Yeah, talk about downhill for Uranus and Neptune, but they did get what's coming to them. I have nothing against them, but they should've let Ken alone. They'll be spending a lot of time in SHIELD custody for who knows how long. I do expect some revenge down the line if possible.

Even GranDracmon has taking a like to the Nirak name. Andes really hates her life and Ken now. Haha.

Ken is masochist as always. The guy goes through a lot more physical pain than most teen characters I've seen. So, yeah, next tme, I know what goes down. Another fight with Andes and a visit to the YYGDM Digiworld. Should be good, my friend Can't wait!
JNaegi chapter 40 . 5/26/2012
The duel was good! Ken was really going all out at his sister but too bad it ended in a draw.

That was an ironic twist with Andes 'helping' out Ken against Uranus-Carnage and Neptune-Venom. Man talk about a fall from grace and now to be captued by S.H.I.E.L.D of all people, those guys are going to keep them locked up for a long while.

Funny with GranDracmon calling Andes her human identitiy name. Poor girl, looks like she needs a blanket over her shoulders and a cup of tea to get over the trauma.

Ken has to be stubbon about going to the hospital and go all He-Man with taking a heated object and sterlize the wound like that.

Good work with the chapater!
JNaegi chapter 39 . 5/18/2012
Cool update Chaos!

So Ken finds himself in a duel to save Karin and the three Cure girls. The dueling part was good. So Uranus and Neptune battle Ken and get there assess handed to them.

I find it convinent that a S.H.E.I.L.D carrier just had to be on the other end of Zatch's spell and release those two symbiotes; and they have taken control of the Outers.

That is going to be a good battle if Ken can beat Nirak; I have to agree with Andes in staying in her Sailor form, who wants a name like that?

Anyway keep up the good work!
Kanius chapter 39 . 5/18/2012
Good chapter, my man. I liked how you incorporated my and Lazer's method of writing out duels. I think you did good here and nice to see duel monsters action in Accel Stream.

The brief chase was intense with Ken on the run from Uranus and Neptune. I enjoyed the brief fight with Uranus and Ken, as short and intense as it was. I liked the lighting backdrop effect and it was appropriate for the 'Ride the Lightning' song. Ouch, you weren't kidding when you said Ken would break her arm! Oh, good to see Kyo and Zatch involved in the mix.

So, those canisters carried the symbiotes. Fury and SHIELD never have it easy. And the symbiotes have found the perfect hosts if I do say so myself.

Thanks for the shout-out about Nirak. I liked how Andes hates the name already. Poor Accel Karin and Helena. Hopefully Ken can save his world's Karin and those Cures in time. He better beat Andes before 'they' find them.

Keep it going, Chaos. And take your time with the next chapter. I'll be waiting!
Ford1114 chapter 39 . 5/17/2012
So the duel of nirak (its marik! o_O) vs Ken begins!

Nice connection chap release of how I uploaded the timeline of dxw-06.
JNaegi chapter 38 . 5/8/2012
Back to the main story!

So Ken really has become more chill, glad to see he's thinking things through and not charging in guns blazing.

After all of the excitment Andes comes to Ken's world and about to casue all sorts of trouble, should be interesting where tis leads!

Keep up the good work!
Kanius chapter 38 . 5/7/2012
Hey, nice return to Accel Stream. This was a good chapter.

Glad to see Ken return home and meet with the ninjas again. They're starting to notice his change in demeanor. That calm spirit gave him the edge he needed to defeat Belialmon (and a crotch kick always works). It was interesting to see an Inumon clan in the Accel Digiworld.

Now our heroes return to their world, but looks like Andes (given a new deck thanks to her dad and Chronomon up to no good) is about to make some noise soon. All hell will break loose when Ken and her clash. Update when you can, Chaos!
Ford1114 chapter 38 . 5/6/2012
And so the story is back!
Kanius chapter 37 . 4/9/2012
You weren't lying with a lot happening. A lot just happened in this chapter. Ken does the impossible and executes the largest prison breakout out of GranDracmon's fortress.

On top of gaining new Digimon, a few Digimon sacrifice themselves to become Ken's new Xros weapons! GranDracmon has officially lost it and wants nothing more than our lead guy dead.

Now Belialmon's calm state has been awakened, making that more dangerous. Awesome entrance by GigaDrillBreakdramon. I wonder what the deal with Lucemon is (and he's from the YYGDM universe; how did he end up in GranDracmon's dimension? Lol).

Poor Deckerdramon. He makes a noble sacrifice for Ken and co. And now Ken ends up in the Nexus of Time and Space where he will meet... I'll stop since I don't want to spoil!

Can't wait to read the first Side Story 'Hunters Moon'. Should be a good one!
Ford1114 chapter 37 . 4/8/2012
Giga Drill Breaker!, that's GigaDrillBreakdramon for a twist. It look like Ken's going to be a pokemon master. :P

One thing that bugs me is how is Lucemon appear (something brought him back to life)? He's already dead in the YYGDM verse by the Frontier's case before the Pharaohmon Saga.
JNaegi chapter 37 . 4/8/2012
Another good chapter and you were right, it was very action packed.

A lot of stuff happend, between Ken gaining a couple more digimon to his roster, who are different versions of the Ranamon and Jetsylphimon, GranDracmon going into the fray and getting rid of Dekerdramon and finally Ken being in the Nexus of Time and Space. He never seems to never have a break.

Entering a side story huh? Should prove to be good.

Good work dude!
Kanius chapter 36 . 3/28/2012
Nice chapter, Chaos. Andes returns to action and isn't Ken just thrilled to see her again? Well, simply put: HELL NO. I just love the banter between Ken and Andes. It never gets old.

The Triad take action and boy don't they give Ken & his team hell. They're going to be much more troublesome with Virus' regenerative cells in them.

Ah, I loved how you incorporated the scene I wrote. It seamlessly flowed during and after Ken's fight with Andes. Ken and Sedna's connection is as strong as ever. Yep, I estimate I will have the DoC chapters with Sedna becoming a Dai-Valkyrie around early summer. I can't wait to get to that point!

Now Sedna has the Dragon Saber. And poor Ken gets taken away by Andes. Ken's on his own and how will he escape this mess?

Great stuff. Keep it going! Let's both press forward and see how far we go with.
JNaegi chapter 36 . 3/27/2012
Wow an unexpected twist. Ken fighting Andes again and she wants revenge.

So now he knows about the bad guys having some of Virus's cells in them. It' going to be hard taken them down.

So Sedna finally gets her hands on the Saber not before seeing her 'brother' in distress. I still like the connection they have and what this? She was able to upgrade to her Dai-form. Should be interestiing how this scene is going to play out in DOC from Karin's perspective.

Ken is finally kidnapped by his other 'sis' and he will be on his own. Hope he will be able to get out of the situation alive.

Keep it going Chaos, your toats doing a good job (and I will never say toats again.)

Hang loose!
Kanius chapter 35 . 3/22/2012
Entertaining chapter like always. It was enjoyable despite all the insanity. Things got crazy when MEGAS hit the scene! Oh it has been a long time since I've seen that show.

Good to see Kiva knock sense into that Death Mode nutcase. Glad Ken is now back to normal. Uh oh, Slade means business dealing with Amaterasumon. Her plans for Ken just went kaput for now. I'm curious where the power of Tsukuyomimon goes with later.

Nice seeing Sonic and Shadow take care of business. They and Eggman get sent back to their own world. Is this the last we'll see of them I wonder? Hmmm.

With all those heroes back where they belong, Ken and Uranus almost have it out. Uranus better not tick off Ken next time or she's going to see her own intestines being served to her.

Now GranDracmon has given his henchmen Virus' DNA and the bad guys seem ready to take down our hero. Next chapter should be good. Looks like Ken and the ninja girls are getting into another battle right off with bat with... can't say, but it's gonna be intense now that Ken has the Heaven's Sword and a new G-Gundam-like technique. Business is about to pick up!
JNaegi chapter 35 . 3/21/2012
Hey good chapter!

I was liking Shadow and Sonic getting there licks in at Dr. Eggman. Seeing Megas XLR was quite a surprise, havent' seen that show in a couple of years.

Ken has a new technique just like that dude from G-Gundam (Daomon or something?). It's good to know Kiva was able to knock some sense into Ken's form even if it did almost kill him.

Kenichii was kicking ass and Uranus still has her issues with Ken. Even though did Ken really have to be so graphic with what he was going to do to her...OF COURSE! He's a baddass!

Keep up the good work Chaos!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »