Reviews for Digimon: Accel Stream
Kanius chapter 39 . 5/18/2012
Good chapter, my man. I liked how you incorporated my and Lazer's method of writing out duels. I think you did good here and nice to see duel monsters action in Accel Stream.

The brief chase was intense with Ken on the run from Uranus and Neptune. I enjoyed the brief fight with Uranus and Ken, as short and intense as it was. I liked the lighting backdrop effect and it was appropriate for the 'Ride the Lightning' song. Ouch, you weren't kidding when you said Ken would break her arm! Oh, good to see Kyo and Zatch involved in the mix.

So, those canisters carried the symbiotes. Fury and SHIELD never have it easy. And the symbiotes have found the perfect hosts if I do say so myself.

Thanks for the shout-out about Nirak. I liked how Andes hates the name already. Poor Accel Karin and Helena. Hopefully Ken can save his world's Karin and those Cures in time. He better beat Andes before 'they' find them.

Keep it going, Chaos. And take your time with the next chapter. I'll be waiting!
Ford1114 chapter 39 . 5/17/2012
So the duel of nirak (its marik! o_O) vs Ken begins!

Nice connection chap release of how I uploaded the timeline of dxw-06.
JNaegi chapter 38 . 5/8/2012
Back to the main story!

So Ken really has become more chill, glad to see he's thinking things through and not charging in guns blazing.

After all of the excitment Andes comes to Ken's world and about to casue all sorts of trouble, should be interesting where tis leads!

Keep up the good work!
Kanius chapter 38 . 5/7/2012
Hey, nice return to Accel Stream. This was a good chapter.

Glad to see Ken return home and meet with the ninjas again. They're starting to notice his change in demeanor. That calm spirit gave him the edge he needed to defeat Belialmon (and a crotch kick always works). It was interesting to see an Inumon clan in the Accel Digiworld.

Now our heroes return to their world, but looks like Andes (given a new deck thanks to her dad and Chronomon up to no good) is about to make some noise soon. All hell will break loose when Ken and her clash. Update when you can, Chaos!
Ford1114 chapter 38 . 5/6/2012
And so the story is back!
Kanius chapter 37 . 4/9/2012
You weren't lying with a lot happening. A lot just happened in this chapter. Ken does the impossible and executes the largest prison breakout out of GranDracmon's fortress.

On top of gaining new Digimon, a few Digimon sacrifice themselves to become Ken's new Xros weapons! GranDracmon has officially lost it and wants nothing more than our lead guy dead.

Now Belialmon's calm state has been awakened, making that more dangerous. Awesome entrance by GigaDrillBreakdramon. I wonder what the deal with Lucemon is (and he's from the YYGDM universe; how did he end up in GranDracmon's dimension? Lol).

Poor Deckerdramon. He makes a noble sacrifice for Ken and co. And now Ken ends up in the Nexus of Time and Space where he will meet... I'll stop since I don't want to spoil!

Can't wait to read the first Side Story 'Hunters Moon'. Should be a good one!
Ford1114 chapter 37 . 4/8/2012
Giga Drill Breaker!, that's GigaDrillBreakdramon for a twist. It look like Ken's going to be a pokemon master. :P

One thing that bugs me is how is Lucemon appear (something brought him back to life)? He's already dead in the YYGDM verse by the Frontier's case before the Pharaohmon Saga.
JNaegi chapter 37 . 4/8/2012
Another good chapter and you were right, it was very action packed.

A lot of stuff happend, between Ken gaining a couple more digimon to his roster, who are different versions of the Ranamon and Jetsylphimon, GranDracmon going into the fray and getting rid of Dekerdramon and finally Ken being in the Nexus of Time and Space. He never seems to never have a break.

Entering a side story huh? Should prove to be good.

Good work dude!
Kanius chapter 36 . 3/28/2012
Nice chapter, Chaos. Andes returns to action and isn't Ken just thrilled to see her again? Well, simply put: HELL NO. I just love the banter between Ken and Andes. It never gets old.

The Triad take action and boy don't they give Ken & his team hell. They're going to be much more troublesome with Virus' regenerative cells in them.

Ah, I loved how you incorporated the scene I wrote. It seamlessly flowed during and after Ken's fight with Andes. Ken and Sedna's connection is as strong as ever. Yep, I estimate I will have the DoC chapters with Sedna becoming a Dai-Valkyrie around early summer. I can't wait to get to that point!

Now Sedna has the Dragon Saber. And poor Ken gets taken away by Andes. Ken's on his own and how will he escape this mess?

Great stuff. Keep it going! Let's both press forward and see how far we go with.
JNaegi chapter 36 . 3/27/2012
Wow an unexpected twist. Ken fighting Andes again and she wants revenge.

So now he knows about the bad guys having some of Virus's cells in them. It' going to be hard taken them down.

So Sedna finally gets her hands on the Saber not before seeing her 'brother' in distress. I still like the connection they have and what this? She was able to upgrade to her Dai-form. Should be interestiing how this scene is going to play out in DOC from Karin's perspective.

Ken is finally kidnapped by his other 'sis' and he will be on his own. Hope he will be able to get out of the situation alive.

Keep it going Chaos, your toats doing a good job (and I will never say toats again.)

Hang loose!
Kanius chapter 35 . 3/22/2012
Entertaining chapter like always. It was enjoyable despite all the insanity. Things got crazy when MEGAS hit the scene! Oh it has been a long time since I've seen that show.

Good to see Kiva knock sense into that Death Mode nutcase. Glad Ken is now back to normal. Uh oh, Slade means business dealing with Amaterasumon. Her plans for Ken just went kaput for now. I'm curious where the power of Tsukuyomimon goes with later.

Nice seeing Sonic and Shadow take care of business. They and Eggman get sent back to their own world. Is this the last we'll see of them I wonder? Hmmm.

With all those heroes back where they belong, Ken and Uranus almost have it out. Uranus better not tick off Ken next time or she's going to see her own intestines being served to her.

Now GranDracmon has given his henchmen Virus' DNA and the bad guys seem ready to take down our hero. Next chapter should be good. Looks like Ken and the ninja girls are getting into another battle right off with bat with... can't say, but it's gonna be intense now that Ken has the Heaven's Sword and a new G-Gundam-like technique. Business is about to pick up!
JNaegi chapter 35 . 3/21/2012
Hey good chapter!

I was liking Shadow and Sonic getting there licks in at Dr. Eggman. Seeing Megas XLR was quite a surprise, havent' seen that show in a couple of years.

Ken has a new technique just like that dude from G-Gundam (Daomon or something?). It's good to know Kiva was able to knock some sense into Ken's form even if it did almost kill him.

Kenichii was kicking ass and Uranus still has her issues with Ken. Even though did Ken really have to be so graphic with what he was going to do to her...OF COURSE! He's a baddass!

Keep up the good work Chaos!
JNaegi chapter 34 . 3/12/2012
Whoa another update so soon but I'm not complaining.

Ken gets captured by Robotnic and unexpectedly rescured by that mysterious digimon.

So more crossover characters, liking how Raphael is in the bunch and of course Uranus has to be so pigheaded and unleash Ken's bererker side. Dammit seriously Uranus and Neptune really need work on those issues!

Cool seeing Shadow and Sonic again and now Ken's about to battle Darkstar.

Man Ken is so sadistic saying he's going to stick that sword through her ass like that (still funny though).

Keep up the good work!
Kanius chapter 34 . 3/12/2012
Good chapter, Chaos, and funny how you updated this when I was watching my Sonic SatAm DVDs today. Haha! What a funny coincidence. :D

Interesting set of cameos with characters I know (Uranus, Raphael, Gi, somewhat Kenichi) and others I'm not familiar with. Still, they provided some good cameo fun. I wasn't expecting Gi from Captain Planet to be in this. I liked Ken's 'Robutnik' remark to Eggman. That was funny. Eggman's going to lose robots at this point and it won't be because of Sonic & Shadow.

Ah, so that blue Digimon who followed Ken is Gumdramon! I should've guessed, but didn't expect it would be him.

This Cure girl is like a magical girl Pikachu and cries leading to dangerous results? That's funny. I really don't understand Ken making a mental note about magical girls. His 'sis', Karin's Accel counterpart, and potential love interest are all magical girls, too. Haha.

Yikes, Uranus, what have you done? Tsukuyomimon Death Mode returns. Let's see if Darkstar can hold him off before Arresterdramon has to take action. I can't wait to see how this boils down, but that'll have to wait I guess. Good luck again at the Yugioh regional, Chaos!
Ford1114 chapter 33 . 3/7/2012
You know what makes me like besides that Andes is returning, Tidalmon! Yes, I am obvious its really Transformers Armada/Energon!

Man, Ken has issues. If his anger continues, I doubt if he's the wielder of friendship (fortunately its not as bad as yamato..)

Good luck on yugioh man, I am excited that Meteor B. Dragon will be finally release to the US!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »