Reviews for Digimon: Accel Stream
Kanius chapter 33 . 3/7/2012
Hey, Chaos, good chapter! So another Digimon joins Ken's team and I sure hope MetalMamemon can work out issues with Astamon.

Blightmon and Tidalmon hit the scene, leave quite an impression, and boy poor Ken isn't taking his loss very well. He is lucky Astamon saved him before Blightmon finished him. Ken will need to shake off his loss somehow.

Still, I wonder who this mystery dragon digimon is? Now this character has followed Ken into this ship. I wonder what will happen in this flying fortress.

Andes is back fully recovered. That's more trouble for poor Kensuke. I already PMed you about your Yugioh regionals. Like I said, you'll do fine. Good luck and duel the best you can!
JNaegi chapter 33 . 3/6/2012
Hey good chapter.

Ken finally lost one huh? Can't always be winning and he will get over it...hopefully. At least he has a new digimon partner and it's good that Astamon got his gun fixed.

Wonder who that mysterious digimon is and how will it affect Ken?

Andes is back and she is going to put the screws to him. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned even if she was blasted to a million pieces.

Good luck at Yugioh regionals Chaos, have fun and kick butt!
Kanius chapter 32 . 2/19/2012
Hey, this chapter caught me by surprise, but I'm not complaining here! Haha. This was a nice chapter.

It's too bad about Maki and Kasumi. Maki has his reasons after all he's lost and he has reasons to be upset, but hopefully things will turn around for him. Kasumi's father is being too overprotective between homeschooling and getting rid of Lunamon. Eventually, there's hope for both. I know they'll eventually rejoin Ken and reform the full Accel Digidestined.

So, we get ObeliskMegaGargomon and he's every bit as monstrous as you've described him. Now we've been introduced to his three elite guards. I liked the interaction between ObeliskMegaGargomon and SliferGigaSeadramon. That was funny stuff.

Cute scenes with Ken and Helena. He really needed this break after what he had to go through against Andes. Mikato sure is persistent, isn't she?

Glad you used the idea of Chronomon DM extracting DNA from Virus. I gotta wonder what he intends to use the DNA from the bio-artificial for. Definitely for no good.

Good chapter and have fun with the PS Vita, man. No rush. Update when you can. I'll look forward to the next chapter, Chaos.
Ford1114 chapter 32 . 2/19/2012
Hey it's chronomon destroyer mode! And so Grandracmon is using virus' DNA for futher use. Which wonder if it's going to happen on 'siege of grandracmon'

Its mice that your getting a ps vita, great system.
JNaegi chapter 32 . 2/19/2012
Awwwwwwww, Maki and Kasumi are still out, man that sucks but at least their is hope for the future.

The interaction with Ken and Maki was good and I feel bad for Maki how he has to give up the things he likes, hope it turns around for him.

I am happy knowing that Kasumi was able to stop her father from getting rid of Lunamon and to be home schooled, she will probably rebel or something and do that goth thing to show how her father that he is smothering her (even if it's for her own good).

Man ObeliskMegaGargomon is a tryrant and a trip, saying he is going to kill everyone as soon as he gets out and SliferGigaSeadramon still the same slacker and not caring as long as he gets some sleep.

So Chronomon DM was able to extant DNA from Virus, something big must be going on if they need that dude's abilites.

Very cute with Ken and Helena going on a date and Mikato is very devious wanting to get some blackmail material on Ken...I like that!

Good chapter and have playing the new PSP Vita!
JNaegi chapter 31 . 2/9/2012
One way to say this: Bitch got her ass torn up!

The massacre that transpiered was something out of Resident Evil meets Higurashi. I guess it's not best to anger Ken and at least he got his revenge but should he really be saying that if he is a hero...nah Ken is badass and unorthodox and that's what makes him, him!

Karin and the Hino sisters had a feeling from Ken's, now corrupted, Tsukiyomi form and he can't use it as much, wonder what he will do next?

So now Ken,Shizuka and Mikato are heading back to the human world with two new digimon for Ken-kun and going to see how Kasumi and Maki are holding up.

Hopefully they can work out whatever issues that befallen them, and when I say that, I mean the whole team, they just need to put all the cards on the table and deal.

Good work with this chapter Chaos, doing good!
Kanius chapter 31 . 2/9/2012
Hehe, yeah! Ken went all out and ripped Andes a good one.

Another great chapter. Cool to see Gallantmon X, Omegamon, and Shakamon in there. The fight was indeed a gore-fest and the use of Natural Born Killers was an badass and psychotic fight track. It was about time Sailor Andes got what she deserved, though that isn't the last we'll see of her. Granted, she didn't get out without being torn to bits, head half blown off, and left a bloody mess. Yep, Ken pretty much lived up to his vow, minus killing her off for good.

X, Karin, and the Hino sisters are the first to feel Ken's Death Mode power. Wonder how they'll tell their friends about this. Neat to see Ken gain Gallantmon X, MarineAngemon, and Cutemon for his army.

GranDracmon is sure not happy with what happened with his daughter out for a whole month to heal. Now he's preparing to swallow his pride and ask help from the big blue ObeliskMegaGargomon himself. Wonder how this will turn out.

Oh, nice. A cool off chapter next time. Can't wait to see Maki and Kasumi again. I can't wait for the next chapter, man.
Kanius chapter 30 . 2/1/2012
Damn this was an intense chapter. So not only do we meet Goldramon, but he warns Ken not to let his fury get a hold of him. Now, he's gone and done what he was told not to do. Andes (and Kuzuhamon) are in for it now they've unleashed the monster.

Nice crossover references to DFKai! I like it. Nice mention of Pikkan and interesting this Astamon is a DFKai native.

Keep at it. I await the bloody result with Andes and for this 'unlikely hero' to drop in to stop the berserk Ken.
JNaegi chapter 30 . 2/1/2012
Ken has finally been corrupted! Who would have thought that his darkness would change him to a god of death?

I don't tire of Ken's banter with Andes and I kind of agree that after this he should see someone about those anger issues.

Good chapter and keep up the good work!
Crimson G chapter 29 . 1/25/2012
Weapon up? Nice. Nice cameos from Keke, X, and Karin. Seems like Andes is being to much of a jerk. Oh man, Belialmon is a gigantic beast. So much to the point he's almost unstoppable.

Keep up the good work dude.
Kanius chapter 29 . 1/25/2012
Nice chapter, man! Though a short fight, Ken went through two tough opponents. Mistress Omega/Andes was sure getting under his skin. Brimstone/Magmusmon was intense there. Ken barely escaped like his life depended on it. How is he going to pull through this?

I'm digging Astamon. That D-Reaper rifle sounds very effective and a nice touch utilizing a weapon based off the D-Reaper.

I liked the X, Keke, Karin/Sedna, and the polar beat cameos. Despite training so hard, Karin was hit with the cold hard truth about Andes' growing power. I feel for Karin, but I have faith she'll get stronger herself and get ready to face her evil clone sister. Karin has a ton of heart and determination. :D

Interesting concept on digi-lock, which you already told me in our PM chats.

Neat chapter and can't wait for the next update. Sorry I haven't been responsive. I just got a new internet modem and router after my old one went ka-put. Anyway, looks like we're both going to be slow on our fic updates. I should have the new Dawn of Chaos chapter ready next week. Take care, Chaos!
JNaegi chapter 29 . 1/24/2012
Cool, we see cameo's from X, Keke, Karin and her polar bear spirit! So Andes's digimon died?, I expected to him to at least make it for another battle, but hey that is how the ball bounces or something like that.

While Ken didn't defeat her, he can learn from this defeat and try again, gotta see the silver linning.

Good Chapter Chaos!
Dark Lord Sigma chapter 29 . 1/23/2012
Ah, Skyrim... the bane of fanfiction writing every where, lol. Nice update, nice to see Ken giving and taking damage on all fronts, though I can't help but wonder how he might have dealt with Belialmon if he had been at full strength from the get go. I also like the idea of the D-Reaper Gun, wonder why no one thought to try that before? Though more then likely someone would have tried using the Data to make into a digimon... which might be where Reapermon came from. Looking forward to learning more about Astamon, guy seems pretty interesting. Well, enjoy your Skyrim, I look forward to the next update
Dark Lord Sigma chapter 28 . 1/13/2012
Ah, loving the new writing style, makes it much easier to read, lol. Decided to finally give this story a look after reading AD and I gotta say I like what I'm reading, more so the mass amounts of chaos caused by all the crossover elements. It seems poor Kenny has a lot of crap heading his way with GranDracmon's minions going to back up his insane daughter... well, hopefully Ken will be pulling something amazing out of his ass, it'd be a shame for him to die after going through all that other crap. Looking forward to seeing this updated as soon as you can.
JNaegi chapter 28 . 1/13/2012
Oh man dude,you got Sailor Andes in the mix right away, I thought it would be awhile before we saw his and Karin's clone. Man, Ken really does not hold back, even on women. So the battle between those two is starting and she busted out a merging with her digimon as well, should be good! Always nice seeing the ninja twins but man wonder when the full team will be together again?

Anyway keep up the good work Chaos!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »