Reviews for Digimon: Accel Stream
Kanius chapter 22 . 7/9/2011
Great conclusion to this battle. So, Ken got Miracle Mode and kicked plenty of ass.

Too bad about Grey, though.

And now the evil alliance are plotting. I wonder what this mean? ;)

Cool ending, albeit sad in Grey's case, but our heroes get a little downtime!
Kanius chapter 21 . 7/9/2011
Just thought I review the Dramon X chapters. That I owe you.

Nice fights here. It was cool seeing Dramon X taking it to SkullMillenniummon. BanchoLeomon's entrance was awesome. Kari bringing out her light was unexpected.

Oh, and nice subtle hints to the Kaiverse. Loving the hints. And oh, look here it's the Digital Warlord.

Great action-packed chapter!
Rye Lee chapter 22 . 6/23/2011
Wow, so many digimon and forms and stuff appear in this story, it's very good. Are Kari and Gatomon, Koji and Koichi getting back home? Just curious, but I'll read and find out when you've posted more. Can't wait for more.
Crimson G chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
You must get hits, but why no reviews?

I like this story. Keep up the good work.
Rye Lee chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
Hi, I'm in chapter fourteen and just thouhgt you should know that you added in SkullSatamon after he's been deleted/destroyed so I know you meant either SkullMummymon or SkullVermillionmon, just not sure which, please clarify, thank you.
Kanius chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
Dramon X's entrance was a great as I'd imagined. I found most interesting is Matt and MetalGarurumon meeting AncientGarurumon and the birth of 'Yamato'. Intriguing backstory of how 'Yamato' came into being and this being his first mission under the service of Burizalor.

I enjoyed the references to that and also Sedna being referenced as the next chosen wielder. Loved it.

Great build-up to the first Ascendant awakening. I'm about to read your newest chapter!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hey, my friend, Kanius-sama, recommended me this 'cause of that big crossover you two are planning. I thought I'd check it out!

Pretty good start with a neat Digimon story. Ken's a cool character and it was a nice touch giving him Veemon as a partner. :D

I spy a Digimon Xros Wars reference! :P

Good ol' fashion Digimon battle, and what's the story on the masked guy (BATMAN!)? Pretty cool to see Veemon become Veedramon. Haha, dark meat, indeed.

Nice start with this story. Looking forward to Ken and Veemon's adventures! I'll be keeping tabs on this, Chaos! _ b
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6