Reviews for Digimon: Accel Stream
Crimson G chapter 24 . 7/9/2011
All these cameos. I'm not familar with Pretty Cure though.

Keep up the good work.
Kanius chapter 24 . 7/9/2011
Oh, boy. I really liked this chapter.

I loved how you're now incorporating the Kaiverse elements into Accel. Glad you have the three androids' personalities down.

Neat guest appearances from Nanoha, Fate, the Cures, Wolverine, Kyo & Zatch, Sonic, Shadow, Ironman, and Deadpool even!

Deadpool was a riot in this chapter. He sure got Bionicmon with a few witty retorts and making fun of CyberBoltmon while he was at it. Yeah, Logan's got to deal with Deadpool's antics again

Uranus and Neptune. Yeah, nothing much to say, but they're watching Ken and Kyo.

Ow, Ken got burned by Mikato hanging up on him. She better hide the next time he finds her.

The action was just getting started and some good humor to keep things light. I can't wait for Dramon X and his new unlikely allies to fight Bionicmon, Vectormon, and CyberBoltmon.

Gonna be a tough fight, but a fun one.
Kanius chapter 23 . 7/9/2011
Slade's a pretty cool character. I liked his interaction with Ken.

Interesting lesson about the dimensions.

Heh, ObeliskMegaGargomon. What can I say? He's loud, haha. And not like MegaGargomon. He'd be annoyed with how chatty Terriermon would be.

Nice chapter. Even better meeting new characters (Slade, Kiva, and ObeliskMegaGargomon).

And now onto the recent chapter!
Kanius chapter 22 . 7/9/2011
Great conclusion to this battle. So, Ken got Miracle Mode and kicked plenty of ass.

Too bad about Grey, though.

And now the evil alliance are plotting. I wonder what this mean? ;)

Cool ending, albeit sad in Grey's case, but our heroes get a little downtime!
Kanius chapter 21 . 7/9/2011
Just thought I review the Dramon X chapters. That I owe you.

Nice fights here. It was cool seeing Dramon X taking it to SkullMillenniummon. BanchoLeomon's entrance was awesome. Kari bringing out her light was unexpected.

Oh, and nice subtle hints to the Kaiverse. Loving the hints. And oh, look here it's the Digital Warlord.

Great action-packed chapter!
Rye Lee chapter 22 . 6/23/2011
Wow, so many digimon and forms and stuff appear in this story, it's very good. Are Kari and Gatomon, Koji and Koichi getting back home? Just curious, but I'll read and find out when you've posted more. Can't wait for more.
Crimson G chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
You must get hits, but why no reviews?

I like this story. Keep up the good work.
Rye Lee chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
Hi, I'm in chapter fourteen and just thouhgt you should know that you added in SkullSatamon after he's been deleted/destroyed so I know you meant either SkullMummymon or SkullVermillionmon, just not sure which, please clarify, thank you.
Kanius chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
Dramon X's entrance was a great as I'd imagined. I found most interesting is Matt and MetalGarurumon meeting AncientGarurumon and the birth of 'Yamato'. Intriguing backstory of how 'Yamato' came into being and this being his first mission under the service of Burizalor.

I enjoyed the references to that and also Sedna being referenced as the next chosen wielder. Loved it.

Great build-up to the first Ascendant awakening. I'm about to read your newest chapter!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hey, my friend, Kanius-sama, recommended me this 'cause of that big crossover you two are planning. I thought I'd check it out!

Pretty good start with a neat Digimon story. Ken's a cool character and it was a nice touch giving him Veemon as a partner. :D

I spy a Digimon Xros Wars reference! :P

Good ol' fashion Digimon battle, and what's the story on the masked guy (BATMAN!)? Pretty cool to see Veemon become Veedramon. Haha, dark meat, indeed.

Nice start with this story. Looking forward to Ken and Veemon's adventures! I'll be keeping tabs on this, Chaos! _ b
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6