Reviews for SAGA
War292004 chapter 48 . 5/6/2012
Wow... I can't believe it's over! What an ending! I really, really enjoyed the story; again, P4 and DDR was something I'd never thought I could actually be properly tied together, but you did it. Congrats on finishing the story and good luck with future writing!
DancingDragoness chapter 48 . 5/5/2012
Wow! This story is amazing! I can't believe it's really over. It's so creative! As for the last chapter, can I just say that the line about having too much testosterone to move your hips made me laugh! Excellent job!
War292004 chapter 39 . 7/11/2011
Am I... seriously the first to review? Really? Well, strap yourself in because I have a lot to say.

I saw P4/DDR crossover and I was like, "lolwut...?" and then I read it. I absolutely, without a doubt, love this story. I never even thought of the characters in DDR as having back stories and personalities, but you've written them so splendidly that it may as well be canon to me. The shadows and their Personae are fantastic, too, though (for entirely personal reasons) I wish we saw Souji use more than just the main ones he's used thus far. I like how you've blended the worlds, kept the social links, and still made it so that it reads like the game, while not being a total carbon copy of the events in Inaba. Plus, the fact that you've kept it in 2nd person this entire time is really just amazing to me; I can't write 2nd person to save my life without it sounding corny. But it makes it seem much more like P4 and for that I commend you!

*Spoilers below for anyone reading this review who hasn't read Ch 39*

I love how you're tying in the songs as the bosses, the sort of Izanamis of this story. I did realize what was going to happen during his and Emi's Paranoia Hades dance, but it was an awesome realization and it wasn't one I saw coming until that very second. Plus, the reasoning behind who could and couldn't see the Midnight Channel was equally clever; I really didn't see that one coming at all.

So, yes, all-in-all, definitely one of my favorite stories, and one I'm going to follow. I'm sad to see your hiatus-ing it for the time being, but I hope you find the motivation to finish it because I think it's one of the best fanfics I've read on here so far; one that actually manages to combine two previously un-combine-able stories.