Reviews for Moon Over the Tower
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
Hi! This is an amazing story, but that's not what I want to talk about. I just wanted to say I found it extremely respectful that you kept Orihime's spirituality unattacked in the story even if it would just be easier to have atheism thrown at her. I'm definitely not Catholic, but I found this really moving how you incorporated Catholicism to fit the story. And while I disagree with the church on a lot of points, I could help but feel touched by the way you wrote it in. The gesture is great. Thank you.
nurizzatinuar chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is wonderful story and I have sacrificed my night to read this especially when you warned the reader to read with light off. *grin* I don't know how to describe my feeling after reading this but all I could say is magnificent, thrilling and absolutely fascinating especially the part where Ichigo lost his control around Orihime. :) Author-nim, daebak!
Achika88 chapter 23 . 7/29/2014
the ending is cool but umm...its somehow didnt satisfies me. ANYWAy, its a great and cute story!
Kendimo chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
Aww that was a cute story. It had a nice ending lol I should have known that toshiro would have been rangiku son. I thought that at one point in the story the dark version of ichigo would have came out but it didn't. This was a great story you should write more like this

ICHxORI RANxSHU
A Midsummer chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
Toshiro as Rangiku's son comes as no surprise. Too bad it isn't with Gin but I like Shuuhei well enough. And now there's going to be an addition in the family. Finally!
AnimaAmore chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing, your writing is great!
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 23 . 2/2/2014
I loved this story even though I am confused if them being vampires was real or not. did rangiku know they were really vampires?
animefunlover23-bree chapter 23 . 1/24/2014
Yay! That was awesome! And so articulate!
-bree :3
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
Awwww I'm Glad Their Getting Ready For A MiniIchi/Hime . I Think It Was Every 10 Years They Can Concieve Right ? Anywhoooo Amazing Chap :)
Updatee Soon !
naleah chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
Congratulations to your union.
sunflowerspot chapter 23 . 1/21/2014
Thanks for this epilogue! I think it was hilarious that Rangiku unwittingly had it all figured out. Poor Toshiro, lol. But still, an amazing ending to an amazing story. One of my top reads. :)
DeathBerryHime chapter 23 . 1/21/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
You continued I knew it!
And actually I was confused. Did Rangiku KNOW that they are originaly vampires or was it all just a story...? Cause it seemed like it in the first place! Not that I minded but UGH! *pouts* I expected chibi Ichigos and Orihimes running around the castle...
But wait...
Why Toshiro being Rangiku's kid?! His hair is white. and It's suspicious/... If Gin wasn't dead already I would have assumed him being alive...

Anyway, it was such an amazing story One of the reasons I fell in love with FF everytime I read it! Keep up the work sweetheart I'll be expecting more of them to come out!
-Berry.

P.S. wait... now that I think about it...HOW did Rangiku KNEW what really happen?! O_O
IchiHimelover86 chapter 23 . 1/21/2014
Well I am glad that Orihime will have a baby soon even though I am confused if them being vampires was real or not
Sariniste chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
Aww, what a sweet ending! I loved Rangiku and Toshiro having such a cute argument and being so in-character. Orihime and Ichigo were amazing together at the end. Of course Orihime would get along great with Masaki.

Ichigo and Orihime are ready to be parents, awwwww.

I just love this story so much. Thank you for writing it!
lyerlaboys1 chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
Now this was a waaay better ending for this story! I was alittle upset with the other one. It felt like it had just to many questions that wasnt answered. Now I am still kinda sad that we didnt get our much awaited smexloly scene after they was married but oh well...its still very good though. I loved the Mama Ran and lil Toshi part! To cute! Then the ending with Hime and Masaki sceaming part to had me all smiles :-)
And of course Ichigo wouldn't mind at all...lol
Now sence this is done...get your butt movin on writting the other stories!