Reviews for Moon Over the Tower
Babylon's Queen chapter 23 . 9/22
This was amazing! You're incredibly talented. Ichihime forever!
BloomXboom chapter 23 . 8/12
Wowww *hearts* a lovely fanfic. (Read it in one go)
I enjoyed it so much , it was all so fun. seeing ichihime is the best par, I love ichihime so much and hope that will be Canon in the last ch coing this Thursday, it has the feels although I wanted to read more of ichihime but it's fine I guess.
Ok When I first read the summary I thought something but it turned out to be something else no need to worry although I loved it so much even better than my expectations. GOOD JOB AUTHOR *claps* :)
Afuru chapter 4 . 6/2
Wow (3) how can I say? Well, you made the conversation between Ichigo and Rangiku quite neat… and that brings back my 'Ichigo senses'(?)! And now I know why I'm imagined Ichigo as Kouen chapter before, because you mentioned Ichigo has a redhead. It's not that red… but again, how can I say? This's amazing.
Afuru chapter 3 . 6/2
Yesss, it's about vampires! I know he won't do something like 'that' this soon, haha aaaah well, I need to concentrate to the characters. I find Ichigo's lil bit ooc. This's not bad, but do you know, this whole chapter I imagined Ichigo as Kouen. Whatdahell. And Tatsuki as that girl from Kaichou wa Maid-sama xD and… Orihime as Lucy. God, this's annoying . the real annoying. I want to read an ichihime but my mind just wonders away. ugh. That's why I said I'm such a picky reader… !
Afuru chapter 2 . 6/1
Wow (again). I like (more to love hah) your writing style. Amazing. How do you write as if you there? As if your right there and watch their moves and feels them. And more importantly, it just like I'm there. And for the AU settings, to be honest this was my first time read an ichihime fanfict with such AU. It feels great. And I have a feeling this might be my liking. I'm such a picky reader. And I don't know yet if this's a vamp!au or not, but I love to read a vamp AU now. This's nice… even though reminded me to a certain abandoned fanfict in Hetalia, with a crack, straight pair (which you could say it's rare), a GerUkr. And I don't say the plot w same, because it doesn't.
Afuru chapter 1 . 6/1
Wow it's such a good start. Well, interesting…
Sasha88 chapter 23 . 3/14
This is another good story :)
Brown Eyes chapter 23 . 2/10
P.s. Me again. Just 4got 2 mention. You should probably change the rating of this from M to T because there really isn't anything in this story warrenting such a mature rating. There isn't even that much violence, cussing, or sexual content. So it would probably b better rated as T. :)
Brown Eyes chapter 23 . 2/10
So, I'm going to b completely honest. (Deep breath) I was a little disappointed. :( Dont get me wrong i loved the story...it's just the last two chpts that got me down a little. 22 started off good and was building up to all of the good stuff, but then starting from the point where she gets buried it kind off went downhill for me. :( sad face. I was really looking forward to seeing her go through a bit the vampire process and seeing more Ichihime since the moments were very few and fleeting. Alas, it seems it was not meant 2 b. :'( another sad face. Everything in the last chpt 1/2 was all brief, vague and time skipped. I wish as a reader the ending could've had more closure.

All in all I did enjoy reading it please don't think I hated it because I didn't. The ending was just disappointing for me. As an emotional reader I thrive on closure so I hope this will be taken as friendly emotionally charged critism. /:)
Just to be clear, they were actually vampires right?
PurseMonger chapter 23 . 11/4/2015
Lovely story. I really enjoyed your characterizations and use of characters in this story. I believe this is the first AU I've read with Masaka alive, which was very sweet.
Hikari-chanX chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
What a fantastic start to a story! I love AU's so much-especially onces involving Orihime! Your writing style is great and I can't wait to read more!
alPhha chapter 23 . 7/6/2015
Loved it!
Namso chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
I really, REALLY enjoy the way you insert the vague aspects of his vampirism, i.e sick at dinner, can't walk into the tavern, handles the heavy door.
tdish chapter 23 . 6/20/2015