Reviews for Around The Block
I'm ME chapter 3 . 2/24
How is it that in the second chapter Eco already knows Belca's name but in the third, asks for it? xD Did the chapter sequence get messed up or is it intentionally like this?
I'm ME chapter 2 . 2/24
YESH. (yes) YEEEEAAAA. Liked the Linna x Belca xD I just can't read any fanfics about 'em 'cause I'm too lazy to actually read everything because nothing states the characters in the fanfic :v (sorry xD I know you're not asking) but, hey, who're the ones who moved in in the first chapter?

Is this completed?

I hope not!
Ruu chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Amazing. I just started reading the manga today and had to scurry off to find some BL fanficts. I swear, that manga is more about the cute boys than the story. Although, the story is nice - I'm not dissing it or anything :X.

It's really cute, especially the AU. Watch out for some typos; you've got some accidental spacebar hits like "s othat" for example. (I don't know if it appears in your story, but it's still something to point out).

...Well, I just looked at your update date... meh. It was nice while it lasted. :D
Yaruming chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
GOSH.

I am supposed to be sleeping but, hey. THIS FANFIC OMG. so many feelings. Lots of cuteness. I... Simply adore Eco. He's just... So cute. And Belca is awesome as ever. Haha, man, this story is great, too bad it has only 7 chapters. I am so glad I came here to check this stories. I am in love with your writing style, ok. I am going to read your other stories because... Oh god this one was... So... Cute... My maidens heart... Oh...
Seto's Darkness chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
PlusC! You write Eco and Belca so adorably :3 I hope you write more of these! *_*
Faikitty chapter 7 . 1/27/2011