Reviews for Fubar
Slytherinpurbld chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Wow this chapter made me bawl my eyes out poor Dave and Melissa
MistressELEMENT chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
Well I'm bummed that I looked back on my review of the last chapter of this, and found a typo.. You have no idea how that annoys me.

I also wanted to say that really.. this is your FIRST fanfic? Dang. I haven't even written a full story; so really really really, great job :)

-E
MistressELEMENT chapter 25 . 12/31/2011
So I know I said I wouldn't review again. But I finished this on my laptop, so I decided to drop a line. I think this wao wonderfully done. I'm vaguely certain that I've already read your other story The Reason, too. That was awesome also :)

I really liked your song choices, they worked so well. I youtube'd all of them; they are now all on a playlist. Thank you very much for writing this story, I always feel so humbled after reading someone's story. Keep writing, hopefully one day, I'll read an original work of yours on FictionPress? If you write some, I'd love to read it.

I look forward to any other stories that you end up writing.

-E
MistressELEMENT chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I'd like to stop for a moment while trying to read your story and say that the ending of this chapter was awesome. so well done. I could totally imagine an episode ending like that with that song playing while Karofsky walks out. It'd be emotional and fitting and totally legit. Good job :) Sooo I will now go and finish this story. I probably won't review again because I'm on my cell phone. But I really like this so far. -E
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
What? Oh no they have been caught! *Gasps* lol! :) loved this.
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
AWWW I LOVE MELISSA! LMAO! AND I WOULD TOTALLY PAY TO SEE DAVE SING "AIN'T NO OTHER MAN" ON GLEE THAT WOULD BE FUNNY AS HELL TO WATCH! XD THIS WAS HILARIOUS! :D GREAT JOB. x3
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
aww so sad. i like it. :)
xcvbnhjmk chapter 25 . 5/12/2011
great story but the pearigrafs are to long
cato1850 chapter 25 . 4/7/2011
YEAH!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
awwwwww! this is soooooo good! i love it! good job!
Risky-purpura chapter 25 . 3/16/2011
The end was awesome. And now I really want to see a picture of Dave and Finn, cuddled against each other xD I need to read your other story ;]
BEastlyRomance chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
amazing story. would love to read a sequel. What can I say your story rocks, great use of words and plot.
Tashah04 chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
What a lovely ending. I particulary like that Dave mentioned a future wedding with Kurt. So sweet.
PowerLad chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
Awesome story...Not gonna lie I cry...Don't think we are getting Dave on TV again til mid-April...Pisses me off.
Ella Greggs chapter 25 . 3/13/2011
Aw, gotta love happy endings! Good job!