Reviews for Dodger and Oliver: A Brother Story
anthonydaniel.larsen chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
You should finish this. I'm dyeing to know what's going to happen.
Wolf579 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
That was a awesome story I really loved it please continue please
Duky3110 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
this is starting to look really good cant wait for the next chapter please post it soon -
Roamerfromaofw chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I REFUSE TO LIVE UNTIL THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED *dramatic hand gesture*. continue! This is too good a story to abandon.
Roamerfromaofw chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I hope you continue! This is a great story! I can really see this happening; a relative of Roscoe and Desoto coming for revenge. Once again, please continue.
knAngel18 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Aww this story is so good, why haven't you updated yet? T_T Please don't give up on it!
IntolerableAssumptions chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
so excited for the next chapter! I LOVE the protective/brother relationship between Dodger and Oliver! Good writing, keep it up! :)
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE SOON
lily tan chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
too long...
doodlechick12 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I'm lovin' your fic! Please update soon.
Raven13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
bosco and the other black/brown dog that belonged to sykes are dobermans... not rottwilers...
KristenTheKittyKat chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
OMG This is amazing!
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
HOLY CRAP! I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon! I will keep pestering you till you do, lol! That is a promise!... I think... Ah well! Please uupppddaaattteeee! For the sake of my SANITY!... I'm an odd child...

-Flashback-

A little girl about the age of seven, is standing on the beach with her older brother, about seventeen years of age.

"Bubby? Am I... Wierd?" The little girl asks with tears filling her big grey eyes. The boy loooks down at her and says simply,

"No duh dip shiz. You've met our family right?"

-End Flashback-

Anywho... Update!
Ravenhearst chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Dang it, it's awesome! Please keep going and don't leave your readers to die waiting!
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Aww! I love this! Oliver and Company is one of my all time favorite childhood films, and this fic has so much promise! I love the big brother/little brother relationship between Dodger and Oliver. It's soooo cute! I hope you'll update again soon. I really want to see what happens next. _