Reviews for Enemies Within
BetweenDayandNaught chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I am making my way through all of your stories, (a balm for the disappointment of season 11), and I am truly enjoying your eloquence. Further, I think you've nailed both Tony and Ziva's respective characters, especially their inner dialogues.
Had to comment on this story in particular, since you've quoted my all time favourite song "So Cruel" by U2 … such a bittersweet pill that one, and perfectly apt for Tony/Ziva.
Would love to read more from you!
Austrobitch chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
I just imagine Cote with her spain accent speaking german... xD
USAFChief chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Just as I thought, I liked this one too. Very good job. I'm glad you edited it before I got to it - I'm sure it is easier to read now.

Thanks for posting this.

jracd chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Reading all your Tiva..great job on this one as well. I think what I love the most (besides every word) how the characaters stay in character compared to the real NCIS. I can see the actual characters reacting exactly how you write them. Honestly, I am thoroughly entertained by your work. I've read most of them in one night. (hides head in shame because I had to work the next ) I just need to go back and review most of them. usual.
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Here's a second wonderful story by you I somehow missed til I happened to catch the final chapter.

I am losing my sniffer for good stories for TIVA.

This one too was excellent.

Wonderful in fact.

I think I may have to get pushy and ask you to write another one soon now that I have you on author alert so I can review each and every chapter.
firstadream100 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
this is good!
flashthunder chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
This was a great story! I really enjoyed it and I especially enjoyed the deutsch at the end! sehr gut! aufwiedersehen :)
C-Rokkk chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
aww i loved this so much! great job! :) will there be more soon? i hope so! :)
Alidiabin chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Wow! Excellent fic. I loved every word. And the song lyrics at the begining of the chapter. The German made me laugh too. I loved this. I cannot wait to see what else you come up with.
Landaluce chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
It was the morning Gibbs had spent five years attempting to prevent.

That line made me laugh for some odd reason :P

Anyway, I really liked the whole thing! It was very interesting, had a good flow, and was tastefully done.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
This was a fantastic story! I loved the way you approached drunk, emotionally unbalanced Ziva and "always got Ziva's back", cautious Tony. It was fun watching their sexual tension build, but I feel a little like the story just sort of ended before anything truly happened. Do you perhaps have a few chapters left in you, just to seal the deal?

Anyways, Gibbs' reaction priceless :D
Aerial312 chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Very nice story. So dark at the beginning. I really liked Tony's thoughts throughout.
LittleSammy chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
The mood is good, but it's really, really, really hard to read this with the whole dialogue squished into big paragraphs - half the time I can't tell who's actually talking. A line break each time the person switches would make this much more understandable.
inako chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
wow. this story is just GREAT. thanks thanks & thanks for posting it!
Radafa chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Fantastic story! Really well done! I appreciate that you posted the whole thing at once.