Reviews for Recognition
HAHAHA that was great XD The arrogant politeness of China and the calm defiance of Canada was splendid.
irondragonbookworm chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
If you think about it, the children born in 1970 and have kids in the 1990s are one generation; while the kids born in the 90s are the second generation. Right now the second generation is 15-24 and America owes China trillions of dollars and half the stuff in the stores are Made in China. He was absolutely right. :) Lovely story by the way.
Jilt Bushwa chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh, China. If only they listened...
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Ah, China being a diplomatic stiff and Canada trying to break the ice xD

"We shall own his nation in two generations."

Well, in a way...in an influx of immigrants...he sort of did...we took California and half of New York :D Hohoho.

-Shot-

Canada xD

Ah, 'Murica. For some reason, I just love reading "...his stubborn asshole of a superpower brother..." Si, si.

Haha, I like this. Right up to "Your good example..." x3

PT
Flames.of.Gold.13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I can see Chain and Canada owing U.S. in two generations
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That last bit cracked me up. Great job!
Kaaki Shaman chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
BWAHAHAHAH! XD China and Canada is such a crack pairing, but it's also awesome. OH CHINA YOU SWAG ASIAN YOU. He so owns us. . " *is American*
georgster101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Eh?
Zephyra Cobalt chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow, China's...really cool here! Cool, mature, calm and wise from age! Good job.

And even now China's influence rises...
Lenis RoChuToLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Awesome story, it made me shiver.

Actually, I think I'm gonna support Yao/Matthew now :3
Lochesh chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
China's personality in here is just...afjadhasdgkh LOVE!

Spot on! Yao is quiet and mature and calculated and it reflects his 5000 years and omg i am drawn into incoherency because I love you so much for making him like that and not the China is usually is depicted (it's cute, but a little...)

I second wikileaks fic. I'm very surprised it hasn't been done yet :D
chocomochi chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Great story! Very well written! I wish you'd written more chapters xD I added it to my favorites .

Hugs,

Tha
dramaking90hotmail.com chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Ha, "We'll own his nation in two generations". Oh China, you slay me.

You're story is very well written and constructed I very much appreciate your post! The ending statement from China made me think that Canada had unwittingly signed into a political marriage and China expects that together they'll build an empire of the world. xD It's probably not what you meant, but it's an amusing thought none-the-less. Good job and keep up the fantastic work!