Reviews for Like A Boy?
ExoticOnyx chapter 1 . 4/26
Usually, when I receive a review, negative or positive, I respond back to show my gratitude. As for this review this a thank you message to my random readers. Thank you so much for the love and support. Sometime in the future I'll create another Keniko fanfic. Love you all. :3
Lumirecia chapter 8 . 4/20
Oh my gosh
Thank you so much for making this fanfiction

This is really great and beautiful
I feel the atmosphere when the characters talk and other stuffs, I got so emotional when reading this, like my hands went cold, and I even screamed

This is the best Keniko I've ever read
Nakuriko69 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I'm not very comfortable about sex... however, I still read it and I was pleased with the ending though the rest is depressing but somehow keeping me curious with what will happen. Also, not used with reading very long stories, but I endured it and I'm rating this as 8/10.
reviewer chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Omgsh, I love this story. It's a true blue story, with a engaging ending. I'm totally looking forward to the sequel you've posted. Great job.
xblood kittenx chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
T.T it's a beautiful ending *wipes tear away* I'm sad it's over i really liked it :D
xblood kittenx chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
I like it, so much drama, but why must you be so mean to Uriko? D: Also I'm going to kill Angie for hurting Uriko's feeling /

Ps: kitty happy :3 meow xD
xblood kittenx chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
O: Iam kill Angie or Kenji. Or just Angie because i really like Kenji i love it. it still leaves me hanging, but that's a good thing.
xblood kittenx chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
You got me more hooked. w I want to know if Uriko gets found by Kenji, AND HOLY CRAP! kenji and Angie "maybe" had sex. x.x *dies* RAPE! xD I love it. I can't wait till Chapter 5 3's
EidorienRin chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i like the way you make detailed descriptions. wish I could write like you do..

keep the updates up, and please drop by my channel if you have time.. :D
xblood kittenx chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
3 i love how the story is going so far
randomfan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
*Finally snaps out of the emotion dancing trance* Wha..? Oh yeah! Nice story, I like the Keniko pairing, I think it makes sense and it could work in the bloody roar universe, too bad there are so few stories. Anyways, I'm on to the next chapter but I have a bad feeling about Uriko's plan XD.
Bakuryu yop XD chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Is good i love the Keniko 3 je je very good ja ja see
Yumi Night chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Nice start you have here and I have to admit I am a little intrigued by what happens next. I do hope you decide to write a second chapter so we all know how the story turns out.