Reviews for ash angels
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I hate Cori maybe more than I hate Bori and that's saying a chizzload! But maybe I read this cause I love Cat. That was so touching and kinda epic. Very lovely and poetic and I'm just gonna pretend it's someone else.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
my heart.
i think it shattered in tiny millions of pieces.
but this-this was .beautiful!
i really enjoyed reading it.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
i'm about to give a half-assed, lame review to an omrtbdnrtbdfg BEAUTIFUUUUL fic so...here i go.

i think you portrayed cat!angst perfectly in here. it's easy to believe such a perky character isn't always happy, but the way you did it was amazing. the way cat is so in love with both tori and beck, and how they're both in love with each other, is such good cat angst. and how she doesn't get a happy ending with either or them is bittersweetly portrayed here. i love all the aspects of this fic, even your a/n as you say " i did not make them a couple because i'm a cruel person who manipulates her characters. that don't even belong to her." made me laugh, while the rest of the fic just made me so angst-ridden for cat.

SO BEATIFUL 3 less than three this so much.
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Aww! that was so sad!
professor lazyass chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
whoa.

that was 4032480841 gallons of pure win. or something. i don't even.

just, ugh. i don't know what to say. you wrote cat amazingly and the ending line, along with the title, was pure genius.

just saying.

(sorry for the terrible review. D:)
K9GM3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I liked it... Especially the unchronological order. It really adds to the mood. It's vague enough to leave the reader wondering, but not so much that they're left with unanswered questions by the end, and I think you did a lovely job on the characterisations.

So yeah, excellent work.
James888 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
You are a cruel person. Instead of making them a couple you

killed tori and destroyed cat.

Now if only you would use your powers for good. :)
Chad Specialistyou know who chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Camilla Monet! This is one of the most deep things ice ever read from you! Though I miss your SWACiness, I have to admit this was pure simplicity.:) You. Are. A genius. PM me? SMILES!

LOL