Reviews for Never the Same
Paranoia chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
OMGGG! THAT WAS FAKING FANTASTIC! You should write more stories like this! they are amazing!
kittybookworm chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Wow! That story is amazing! I cant believe Megamind - um, I mean, Mace - cried at the end! Made me cry... So well written, well done. :) xx kittybookworm
scowlofjustice chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
The whole "Do you want fries with that persistence?" part was seriously the best. Especially his lame attempt at explaining it! I feel like that's something ridiculous that Megamind actually would say.
Neellok chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Oh my goodness! Love love love this story. So unique taking the idea that he never turned into Bernard! Get plot! Really like the progression of their relationship, and I loved how you brought up his past, because yes, it freaking sucked! I really hope you write more in this fandom! 3

-Ne
Beawr chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Awwww...this story just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy huh...
I looooove this!
ChrisCline chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Just wanted you to know that I enjoyed your fic. It was a really good alternative to the movie. I liked how everything flowed and felt in character. Well done and thanks for sharing!
Kusami32 chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
I LOVED IT! i liked your version better then the movie cause they just didn't have enough fluff to be honest and this makes it so much more emotional and understanding to megamind i loved it thank you so much!
Sam chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Holy COW!
I'm not even kidding I loved that so so much.
They could have seriously used that for the moive instead of what they did.
That was so great and had me laughing, smiling, and made my eyes water a little bit.
WOO, wow I cant get over this story. I'm in love with it. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with everyone, I hope to read more fanfics written as well as this one!
MegamindHeartForever chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
pretty good!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Soooooooo good! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! XD
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
So far...liking it better than the movie. XD
Electricboa chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
A very interesting take on what would have happened, a good read.
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
L.O.V.E I.T.!
Phenixia Sama chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Nice fanfic. I liked the way Roxanne was courageous and curious and how Megamind tried so hard be with her AND to be away from her. One thing: it was strange to see Minion call Roxanne by her name and not by Ms Richie.
Badger's Very Fine Hat chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
I meant to reiview this a while back, but I got side-tracked. Anyways, I love the conclusion to the story. It was very heartwarming, and almost made me cry. Great job.