Reviews for Me, Myself and You
gummy b3ars chapter 30 . 4/14
oh my gosh! i really loved this story!
Inoru chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
My fav fanfic by far. 3
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
Great story.
yukiko hyuga-chan chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
I got to say, I love this new Hinata! Your story is really great, I'm still up at 3am to finish it
24HourHonor chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
OMG! I Loved this story. You're awesome for making it. :)
LOVENARUHINAOMG chapter 30 . 5/27/2012
that was the cutest ending ever! thanks for finishing the story, please write the epilogue! i want to see what happens to themmm
NarutoNineTaleFox chapter 28 . 5/3/2012
OMG! I can't believe that Neji killed his uncle Hiashi DX he is the one who should die DX

Poor Hinata and Hiashi DX

Yeah NARUTO KICK NEJI'S ASS WOULD YA
Hinanaru for eva chapter 30 . 5/1/2012
cute ending
hinatahyuga99 chapter 30 . 4/30/2012
What? That's the ending? You NEED to write more! No offense but I don't like the ending...
redstreetcookie chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
i might have taken a while but this story is finish...it was perfect...im suprised you uploaded all these chapters so soon
Doesn'tThisUsernameOwn chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
This story was simply amazing, I loved it from the begginning to end. It was so original, and wasn't one of those gooey love stories either. I applaud you, you did a wonderful job with this and your other story too! Loved this! Keep it up!
Can't Touchh This chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
thank you thank you thank you thank you SO MUCH for finishing this story! i loved it so much!
LoveNaruHina chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
AWWWWW, OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE. I love this story to the extreme! Thank you for updating so fast & ending it so cute! And I like Sasuke, he was smart making them dance together like that! This was the best story ever, keep up the good work!
redstreetcookie chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
wow you havent updated this story in soo long i forgot about it ...its just as good as i remember update soon
skjadksajak chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
ur updatin fast now, i like it. and i love this story. its so original and amazing, its like im watching a movie aha. update please!