Reviews for Post Scene to False Witness
ncismka233 chapter 1 . 2/24
That was cute! You really captured their relationship really well!
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Hi, just love what Gibbs does for Tony. Wish this scene had made it to the TV screen :)
Thanks and cheers!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Wow very good , glad he finally talked to Gibbs.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
You're not planning on wrapping your car around a telephone pole, are you?"

"Me?" Tony shook his head and let out a humorless chuckle. "No, not me, boss...at least not now anyway. Saying that means he might be thinking of doing it at some point.

Gibbs always has a way to get Tony to talk. Find out whats bothering him. Once he gets it out he ok.
Madances chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Thank you, and I hope your muse comes back. Tracy
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I really like the story. I loved the very last line, so true. Thanks for posting.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I just love the obvious affection that you show between them. You nailed it with your observation that Senior is jealous of the relationship his son has with Gibbs.
GibbsRules chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
WOW! a totally awesome post scene to the episode and written perfectly! Loved how in the episode Gibbs was the only one to directly ask Tony if he was ok and that he accepted Tony's explanation that he was 'fine' for the moment but the unspoken concern was still there and the unspoken offer to talk later if that's what Tony needed ... this story is a continuation of that concern and what i could totally see happening!. Love the way you write the bond between Gibbs and Tony of their father/son relationship :)
katesari chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Really like this. Its like seeing the superheros you love be human for a moment. it was really sweet and very understandable because we all have doubts about those sort of things everyday. Hope you have a save and happy New Year! bye
julie250 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
HI Great story, it was great to see a more serious side to Tony in that particular episode i think he's portrayed too much the clown at times. Thanks Julie xx
sterno chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
THANKS FOR WRITING A REALLY NICE SHORT AFTER THAT TERRIFIC EPISODE LAST WEEK. LIKED THE SERIOUS TONY SOMETIMES. WOULD HAVE LIKED THE SHOW TO SHOW TONY TALKING TO THAT GUY WHO MADE PALMER CRY.. WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO SEE TONY TEAR UP MORE THAN WHEN HE WAS WITH ZIVA..MICHAEL WEATHERLY IS A REALLY GOOD ACTOR!GORGEOUS TOO! THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE FROM YOU IN 2011!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Excellent!
Stroma chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Very good.
Anne chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Lovely...well done.
suchaun chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I love this story! I thought it was perfect, because we all know Gibbs wouldn't leave things the way it was- especially after the scene in Abby's lab. I always enjoy your work, and am especially glad you posted this. Thank you!