Reviews for Gold Digger the Insertion files
lorenzo52lara chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
When will you continue this story we the fans are waiting for the best you can give us
Silverscale chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
I so want to see more... :(
Shalemaster chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Can you update please I really enjoy this story.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Sorry for putting this here, I know it has nothing to do with it, but I'm using someone else's computer and all I can do is put reviews. Regarding that Harry Potter/Conan fic, I think the general impression the books gave is that Voldemort WAS dangerous. Anyway, did you know there is a Harry Potter/Lovecraft T-shirt at Teefury?
Xenoguyver chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Oh VERY fun here AR. I wonder if you are gonna use Kain or Raziel from the Legacy of Kain games. If so, what are you gonna use them for? Probably something VERY vindictive. Keep up the good work.
The man who inherited madness chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i find this story very likeable and hope for more, this might be one of the few actual good gold digger story i have read so far, keep up the good work.
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
pretty continue this
Dark Vizard447 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Awesome! Huge God of War fan and I loved that scene along with Superman's. So who do you have planned for Jetta and Thabien?
Kumoatsu chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
I love the update. Good character development and funny moments.
MadHat886 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
good to see this updated can't wait for the next chapter.
alaxbird chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
once again great job, both with the story and the humor
Selias chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Man, Superman and Dr. Doom (plus others) in this one. That's really something. I'm just hoping that one of the super-SUPER-villains will show up at some point. You know, like Doomsday or Galactus. Maybe Obi-Wan or adult Luke Skywalker when he needs to negotiate with someone. Anyway, hope for more soon!
Dark Vizard447 chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner. Wasn't in the mood and also to busy playing Batman Arkhamy City. Anyway, happy to see Spidey in the chapter and also a brief appearance by Silver Surfer. I hope we get see more of him in the next chapter and show off his awesome abillities. Considering Atlantis is next, will Namor or Aquaman make an appearance? Update soon.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Great job on the update, but you seem to have missed the marker for the end of the first flashback. I hope to read more soon.
Selias chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Glad to see you updated again! Another great chapter.