Reviews for How Do We Take Our Path to Happiness
Bell 1 chapter 26 . 6/6
I cannot say the abrupt ending didn't disappoint me. I was completely into this story, all of it! I couldn't, didn't want to, wouldn't stop reading unless I absolutely had to (such as dry throat, grumbling stomach, or an insistent bladder).

Yes, this last chapter wrapped everything up, but it wasn't nearly as satisfying. :(

I was hoping for more Paul and Bella (and their relationship). I was hoping to find out what happened to that Ruiz with the break in and planting those cameras. Yeah, he got his in the end, but I feel there was so much more there. I was also hoping to get more of the details about the Emmett/Bella siblings thing (I had a feeling several chapters ago about Emmett and Bella, even about his possible career). Sure, we got the gist of it in this chapter, but this was a really intriguing part of the story.

Then there feels like there is this gaping hole of missing story. *sigh* I am grateful and glad you gave the epilogue, but the story still feels mostly incomplete to me.

Okay... with that being said, I love the twist with Emmett, Renee, and Charlie (did Renee come back after they discovered Emmett was their son?). I loved the twist about Quil. I loved the Kim, Kaycee, Rosalie twists. Eh, regrettably, I enjoyed the crooked cop intrigue thrown in there. I even loved the Wolf Pack MC an the Old Lady (side pack) aspect. Why? Because it made this story so much different than many others out there. It was intriguing and interesting. It kept me on the edge of my seat and wanting to read more.

I loved Charlie and Bella's relationship. I loved Bella's relationship with Jared and Sam too. I found her relationship with Sam hilarious after she choose to be with Paul again 100%. There were just so many things about this story that made it enjoyable.

This chapter was highly disappointing for the fact that Emmett was undercover (though I had my gut feeling about that anyway) and it caused them to end up in jail. They were doing so well with evading jail time, and it sucked so much that they ended up there anyway.

Well, thank you for sharing what you did. I would love it if you, one day, choose to fill in what feels (to me) to be the huge gap. However, I respect you enough to not push it. :D
TexasTurtle chapter 26 . 4/3
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Awesome!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/14/2014
I love this story. This is the first twilight AH story that I actually liked.
butterflybitch chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
i fucking love it i love ur alpha sam nice chapter
M chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
This was surprisingly good! I'm always hesitant to get into an AU story but I really enjoyed this one!
afqtie324 chapter 26 . 8/8/2014
I loved it but hey when the inspiration is gone don't force it. Thank you for ending the story you've wrapped it up nicely.
ozlady80 chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
Awesome story I always love them!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
I loved the ending ;)
sillygabby chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
I'm sad this story is over but I am soooo happy you tied up all the loose ends so we don't have to speculate what happened.
I knew Emmett would be Bella's brother, but I have to admit I was surprised he was undercover.
I would love to read about the pack reforming, but if you never return to this story I'm definitely happy with where it ended.
Vane3131 chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
Great job!
brankel1 chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
I love it.
notashamedtobe chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
Coolio
twimama77 chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
very awesome sorry it is ending I will this story so much
Robin.D chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
good chapter :):):):) good story in all :):):):)