Reviews for The Art Of Breathing
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 5/21
The hugs were inevitable, more so because of the resolution to not have hugs. Plot bunnies don't ever seem to work that way or be that nice. Thank you for posting!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Go hugs! I love hugs. Poor canon!Sam had to wake up alone, but thare was an awesome hug. I like the idea of Sam waking up and feeling alone because Dean's not talking. That is to say, the idea breaks my heart.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Awww I liked the hug. And the confusion that Sam feels between what he remembers and what seems unreal (like seeing Bobby yesterday) is fantastic. Love that he has to keep reminding himself to breathe too.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I like the hugs. Sam being back would have to be hard on Dean at least a little. I liked your take on Dean and Bobby waiting for him to wake up.
juppschmitz chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
"self, there will be no hugs..." I just love your style of writing! You had me in stitches with that one. I found you on somebody's favourite authors list and after reading bits and pieces of your stories I put you straight on my own favourites list (and author alert *nudge nudge wink wink!) I am sooo looking forward to spending a lot of time with your stories! Plot, ideas, style, characterization, everything is just damn brilliant! Thx for your work!
Kate chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I sorta wish for something like that to actually happen, but knowing the Show... just argh *frustrated noises*.

Anyways, you did a good job. This is touching, but not sappy and well the hug is kinda sorta necessary at this point, 'cause come on, there's got to be some peace at some point for those poor tormented boys, right? And a 5 seconds hug is as peaceful as they ever gonna get, so what the hell, right? :)

Well-written, too, with the necessary tension and quite but satisfactory relief. I like it, really, so thanks.
Ryla chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Loved it! LOL Great job!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
After all that pain and self-doubt, if there HADN'T been a hug...well...then that still wouldn't be Sammy, even with the soul back. :-) You had me going right to the very end, wondering if Dean was going to accept Sam, put aside what Not-Sam had done to him. Nice work.
Little Escapist chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Wonderful, wonderful. I just loved this fic.

First of all, Sam's confusion was so real. It wasn't easy for him to return, that felt so right. This fic worked so well - I can see that the next episode might go this way. Dean was lost with Sam, Sam was lost with himself, and they didn't know where to begin with each other.

The way Sam thought about Dean sitting there, first how it had felt to see him, then to hear him - amazing. And then their conversation... I loved it. Dean saying that Sam has to stay this time nearly broke me. Sam really has to stay this time!

The ending was also perfect, you shouldn't complain about the hug. It was so like the boys that it fit there perfectly. A little bit of teasing in it and all.

Oh, I do not know how I'm going to live to the next episode.
Ceylon205 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Winchester hugs are necessary dammit. They only happen so often anyways.

Lovely :) I would be thrilled if this is what Sam's return is like. Dean being terrified of losing him again and Bobby being awesome. Loved it.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
awwwwwe.. i love it REALLY LOVE IT.. AND THE HUG IS AWOESME.. AND SWEET LOVE THE BROTHER MOMENT... O,O
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Great fic! And yay, a hug! I loved this fic.
hotshow chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I thought this story was very good - and I loved the hug at the end.

Thank you.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
You have acquired my personal stamp of approval! I LOVED the physical sensations you described without giving anything away. Nicely done! And I love (wuv) hugs ;) The way you wrote this was more like a tease and it kept me reading, *wanting* Dean and Sam to reunite *properly*. One of the best parts was that you did not use the phrase "chick flick" which is so painfully overused it's become cliche. I cringe whenever I encounter it in fanfics anymore. So thank you sooo much for finding a new way to say it: "No, I am not hugging you," Dean declares firmly. "I have my goddamn limits."

LOL! Pure Dean.

Thank you for writing this!
lotchness chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That was...odd. But I enjoyed it! Loved how you turned the slow, depressed tone of the story into a light hearted one.