Reviews for Mysterious attacks
graham chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
it's not that bad actually
TOpFAn chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
i loved it
please continue
this is the best story i have read in ages because my mom forbade me to go to the library for a long time
triskiAY chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is a great fan fiction! I can't wait to read more of these. Mmm... I wish you are already working out the other fan fiction of these... I'm ready to wait! I can't wait! OMG. -TA
cat-pancake-13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
nice i can't wait for the next chappie byes
BlackD chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Will I'm excited to see what's next so... :D but I don't even know if I'm late or not because I'm new here...
wow chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
just add more seperate paragraphs and it'll be great. cant wait to read more. : )
Viktor R chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Dude please continue this story its good
EmberLee31 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is really good, and by the way I love how you made Clover's little cousin a part of the center. (he is a part of the center right?)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
9 stars out of 5
xxdeath floodxx chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
hi and I like this story very much. I love the idea of Martian Mystery and the Totally Spies and thought of them working together when I was 6. So please countine and you will get a virtual cuppcake.
God chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
MandyxMartin Mandy Luxe x Martin Mystery
alexis chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i kinda like it
Shots and Giggles chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This has potential. All it needs is more details, more descriptive words, and possibly more paragraphs. As in, writing what one character says, and make it a single paragraph. Other than that, it was great and I hope you do continue it, preferabbly one with Alex and Martin as a couple. It was in totally mystery much, and now I heart that couple! Again, please continue :)